Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-07-2015
IELTS Request
6 band
File Transfer...
22-07-2015
I was refused in September.the reason was academic scores.my father hve 15 lac F.D. Can I show this as my funding or I will go for 15 lac education loan for my studies. Which is better for me?? Please seniors advice me on this
Note- i aslo hve 10,000 cad as GIC
My college is lasalle college Montreal,quebec

abdulrahman040

Star Member
Oct 3, 2015
Canada
Visa Office......
Gurphej singh said:
I was refused in September.the reason was academic scores.my father hve 15 lac F.D. Can I show this as my funding or I will go for 15 lac education loan for my studies. Which is better for me?? Please seniors advice me on this
Note- i aslo hve 10,000 cad as GIC
My college is lasalle college Montreal,quebec
Academic scores was the previous reason so think how you can work on it to make your profile little professional, impressive (Add some certifications, Work experience, professional achievements etc)

You already took GIC,So just show FD and some property through CA certification, and Make a strong SOP stating your clear intention of the visit as well as show proper home ties that you will come back to India after your program.

Gurphej singh

Jun 5, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Chandigarh
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-07-2015
IELTS Request
6 band
File Transfer...
22-07-2015
Please more comments
I want to make my profile strong with funding.
So pls more suggestions

Jithula

Dec 8, 2013
Dear friends

Even I have a doubt about funding. I am about to apply student permit and my husband is the one who provides the funds. Can I apply dependant visa for him while he funds me. I think we have enough funds to show.

Any one has got an idea..? Pls comment.