+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Domestic Air Travel Document

mohamedqtr

Star Member
Nov 28, 2019
Hi, if somebody know the latest information about accepted travel document for domestic air Travel (Montreal to Vancouver) who are refugee claimant and only have the RPCD (Brown Paper)..
I looked at some old post in this forum and already booked a non refundable airbnb for a week in Vancouver assuming I can Travel with RPCD only..
But today one of my friend told me that Airline may not accept solely the Brown Paper, may need additional identity document with me..
If so I will face problem, I have only work permit for my self and wife, but my two year old toddler has only brown paper.

Please somebody help me here.. Called Flair airline and they told me I need two document If i don't have passport.. even not sure the person spoke given me the correct info..

hassiko

Aug 19, 2021
You should be good, most of them don’t even know what’s RPCD. Take your driver license and RPCD if they don’t allow you call 911.

mohamedqtr

Star Member
Nov 28, 2019
You should be good, most of them don’t even know what’s RPCD. Take your driver license and RPCD if they don’t allow you call 911.
thank you bro

in our RPCD (Brown Paper) footer, it is mentioned "****Not Valid for Travel****"

Is it same for everyone else? Anyone recently travelled,
I have driving License for my self, but my toddler and wife has only RPCD..
I need to be certain prior to book the air ticket to avoid dissapointment at airport

Canadian_rainbow

Aug 30, 2022
thank you bro

in our RPCD (Brown Paper) footer, it is mentioned "****Not Valid for Travel****"

Is it same for everyone else? Anyone recently travelled,
I have driving License for my self, but my toddler and wife has only RPCD..
I need to be certain prior to book the air ticket to avoid dissapointment at airport
I believe not valid travel mean is for overseas.