+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Does student visa work after 3 visitor and 1owp refusal?

maddyavula

Star Member
Nov 5, 2014
Hi there,

I have applied for owp once and visitor thrice and got rejected.
First time in my application(owp)my documents wasn't proper due to which my application was refused!

Second time I processed with immigration lawyer in Canada.. I provided each and every document according to checklist. Funds, employment, family ties everything was perfect even then it got refused.

Third time I wrote a good covering letter to vote for the refusal reasons he mentioned previous and some more supporting property docs.. Even then it was refused.

Fourth time personally I wrote a detailed sop and supporting documents.. Again no use!!

Now am planning to apply for student visa for may intake. Does it work? Any chances for approval?

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Sure - there's always some chance. However with four refusals already under your belt you will have to work very hard to prove you are a genuine student and are not just using the study permit as a way of getting to Canada.

maddyavula

Star Member
Nov 5, 2014
Thank u so much for ur reply Scylla,

But how to prove vo that I will come back to my country after my studies?

maddyavula

Star Member
Nov 5, 2014
Thanks for ur reply Scylla,
I really need one more advice from u..can u please help me out..

One of my uncle suggested me to apply student visa for US(Boston).. So that at least my hubby can come to meet me during his weekends...
His opinion is ..its waste of applying student visa for Canada again as vo may take u completely wrong and feel no genuineness..

What do u say?is that a good idea? :eek: