+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Does a Pakistani Medical Doctor considered a professional degree holder in ECA??? which equivalency body MCC or CES are better for ECA???

hammad7285

Nov 16, 2020
Thanks buddy is this possible that I go with iqas gaining ECA as professional degree for fast result and ease my process and change my NOC from physician to hospital administration????

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Thanks buddy is this possible that I go with iqas gaining ECA as professional degree for fast result and ease my process and change my NOC from physician to hospital administration????
So your NOC is not a physician & you have employment letters for hospital administrator. IQAS or WES may be able to assess it. However, you will not get the points for having a professional degree. Only MCC (a professional body) can assess a medical degree to the Canadian equivalency. And no ECAs are quick.

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Would also caution you against moving to Canada as an IMG if you want to practice medicine. Your chances of getting relicensed are significantly higher in many other countries. Depending on your specialty there maybe an almost 0% chance of being able to get relicensed in your field. There is not a large number of hospital administration jobs due to our public system and the majority of the jobs go to medical professionals that have practiced in Canada and sloly moved up the management ranks. Would really encourage looking at other countries if you want to practice medicine. Is there a reason you want to immigrate to Canada versus another country?

Reactions: james_saudade

james_saudade

Jul 6, 2020
Would also caution you against moving to Canada as an IMG if you want to practice medicine. Your chances of getting relicensed are significantly higher in many other countries. Depending on your specialty there maybe an almost 0% chance of being able to get relicensed in your field. There is not a large number of hospital administration jobs due to our public system and the majority of the jobs go to medical professionals that have practiced in Canada and sloly moved up the management ranks. Would really encourage looking at other countries if you want to practice medicine. Is there a reason you want to immigrate to Canada versus another country?
Can you name one or two..? I am curious

hammad7285

Nov 16, 2020
if a person having 4 years of teaching experience of medical college which NOC is more suitable.Also ECA From MCC is acceptable???plz answer