+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Documents to Show at Airport (POE)

MacGyver

Mar 1, 2016
In the pdf file shared by CIC it says, before you arrive collect this document to bring in Canada. My question is out of them are all necessary for the 1st time entry? or (as I am coming back to my homeland) I can bring some of them later?

Please tell me which ones are MUST for 1st time entry at the Immigration Office after arrival: (If I have missed anything please cite that too) =>

Collect and bring to Canada all official documents belonging to you and the family members who are immigrating with you.
Common documents include:

• 1) Original birth certificate
    2) passport
    3) Original marriage or divorce certificate; death certificate for a deceased spouse
    4) adoption records for adopted children
    5) Original educational diplomas and certificates; transcripts that list the courses you took to obtain a degree or certificate
    6) official vaccination records
    7) medical records (prescriptions, test results, x-rays, allergies, etc.,) and dental records
    8 ) driver’s licence and/or International Driving Permit (IDP)
    9) Proof of Fund

Like: for me there is no Vaccination Records/Medical Records...but there are few for my kids.....what should I do?
Do I (and all of my family) need to go for a Medical Check Up before embarking on the plane?
Do I need to bring in University Certificates (Original) and the Release letters (from Offices) I have worked in last few years (or only the last office?)

Need information on the basis of FSW and of recent times. Please help.

MacGyver

Mar 1, 2016
As I am going to come back within a week.......I don't want to bring all my original docs now...... can you please suggest WHICH are MUST?????