+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Documentation Requirement

ketaki94

Mar 22, 2020
Hello Guys,

I am currently prepping for my Canadian PR Process.

Just wanted to understand, do I need to upload all my documents i.e. ECA, Work Ex Reference Letters, IELTS TRF, PCC, Funds Proof, Medical Examination Result, Biometrics before i can enter the CRS Pool?

Or do I just need to upload ECA, Work Ex Reference Letters and IELTS TRF after which I can enter the CRS Pool?

Then once I recieve my ITA, I provide my Funds Proof, PCC, Medical Exam and Biometrics?

Or do I enter the draw pool by just creating my profile and providing basic info and provide all my documents only after I recieve an ITA?

Thanks for your feedbacks!

Ketaki

Wotsit

Dec 14, 2019
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
13-02-2020
Nomination.....
29-01-2020
AOR Received.
13-02-2020
Med's Done....
17-03-2020
Passport Req..
15-10-2020
VISA ISSUED...
01-12-2021
LANDED..........
03-12-2021
Hello Guys,

I am currently prepping for my Canadian PR Process.

Just wanted to understand, do I need to upload all my documents i.e. ECA, Work Ex Reference Letters, IELTS TRF, PCC, Funds Proof, Medical Examination Result, Biometrics before i can enter the CRS Pool?

Or do I just need to upload ECA, Work Ex Reference Letters and IELTS TRF after which I can enter the CRS Pool?

Then once I recieve my ITA, I provide my Funds Proof, PCC, Medical Exam and Biometrics?

Or do I enter the draw pool by just creating my profile and providing basic info and provide all my documents only after I recieve an ITA?

Thanks for your feedbacks!

Ketaki
You only need to take details from some of these documents in order to enter the EE pool.
You will be asked to upload the docs once you are given an ITA.

Reactions: ketaki94

ketaki94

Mar 22, 2020
You only need to take details from some of these documents in order to enter the EE pool.
You will be asked to upload the docs once you are given an ITA.
Thanks for the answer on this.
Could you confirm with me which documents are needed before we enter the EE Pool, please!?

Reactions: Wotsit