+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

DOCUMENT REQUEST- PHILIPPINES TRV (how to submit additional docs?)

afcm

Nov 13, 2014
Hi! I received an email after submitting my application online:

Dear Applicant:

This refers to your application for a Temporary Resident Visa.

In order to continue the processing of your application, please provide the following information/documents:

- Your new valid passport with validity of more than 6 months

The above information/documents are required as soon as possible. Upon receipt of said document/s, your application will be reviewed and concluded on the basis of the information on file. Failure to submit the requested information may result in the refusal of your application.

Please submit documents by ONE method only. Sending case status enquiries and documents through duplicate or multiple channels will result in processing delays.
I have renewed my passport. But the question is, where will I submit my new passport? Through mail or e-mail? It's not available in the CIC account. There's no change in my CIC status. Please help. Thank you! :)

bubbly00

Star Member
Oct 16, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 10, 2014
Doc's Request.
Sept 24, 2014
AOR Received.
Sept 03, 2014 (SA)
File Transfer...
Sept 17, 2014
Med's Request
Aug 01, 2016
Med's Done....
Nov 17, 2014 / remed:Aug 31, 2016 sent by st.lukes: Sept 16, 2016
Passport Req..
Oct 11, 2016 / sent: Oct 19, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
Oct 21, 2016 /VOH : Oct 27, 2016
LANDED..........
Nov 4, 2016
afcm said:
Hi! I received an email after submitting my application online:

I have renewed my passport. But the question is, where will I submit my new passport? Through mail or e-mail? It's not available in the CIC account. There's no change in my CIC status. Please help. Thank you! :)
hi, there must be a file number for your online application, you can use that as an actual reference in sending your passport to the immigration office through courier, and its best to phone their hotline because im pretty sure that all the forms you submitted for the online applications were electronically generated and scanned. that's quite confusing

cutesmile_1728

Star Member
Jul 28, 2014
Edmonton
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Kabayan. They also requested me for a new passport and we uploaded it on the CIC account. Any update with regards to your application?