+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Doc Confirmation by CIC

srcpr

Jul 23, 2013
Hi,

I submitted my CEC application on Sept-2013 from India, current status is in progress, I received request for medical and RPRF submission, I am done with them.

First week of april I also received request to submit USA police clearance(my wife was in USA on H1B, I was in USA for two weeks). I initiated the process and received my FBI clearance delivered at my friends place in Canada. He sent that to CIC Ottawa office by Canada Post and as per Canada post it was delivered on May 15th.

Now when I asked CIC to confirm if they have received the docs, they are saying they have not received the police clearances. Scared & confused.. what to do... I have replied to them today with the scan copy and Canada Post tracking number, waiting for the reply.

I did include cover letter with all the details and my friend did send some other docs for me, its a known process to him.

Any thought what should I do, should I initiate another FBI clearance process ?? it took around 6 weeks last time, CIC will wait for this time ??

thanks
sr

srcpr

Jul 23, 2013
yes, cover letter was added with all the details, Application Number, UCI number, Name etc..

thanks
sr

jes_ON

VIP Member
Jun 22, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
New York
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-May-2010
AOR Received.
13-Aug-2010
File Transfer...
01-Mar-2011
Passport Req..
30-Jun-2011
VISA ISSUED...
12-Jul-2011 (received 25-Jul-2011)
LANDED..........
03-Sep-2011
srcpr said:
it was delivered on May 15th.

Now when I asked CIC to confirm if they have received the docs, they are saying they have not received the police clearances. Scared & confused.. what to do... I have replied to them today with the scan copy and Canada Post tracking number, waiting for the reply.
Wait a few days for the reply, it just takes time for CIC to process mail, update files, etc - with the tracking number, it will probably be OK...

srcpr

Jul 23, 2013
Received a reply today from CIC saying,
The information you have provided has been updated in our system.
Please be advised that no further action is required of you at this time. If additional documents are needed an officer will be in touch with you shortly.
I will wait..

Thanks
sr