+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Do IRCC phone agents have any more info than what is available online via "Check Application Status" portal?

mandhaata

Aug 9, 2019
Wondering if IRCC phone agents have any more info than what is available online via "Check Application Status" portal.
If you can share IRCC helpline number, that will help too.

MW2015

Apr 14, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
They verified they had received all the requested documents they wanted post test. So that was encouraging but can't tell you anything more about status of application. Just they received everything. I actually called today.

Reactions: mandhaata

mandhaata

Aug 9, 2019
They verified they had received all the requested documents they wanted post test. So that was encouraging but can't tell you anything more about status of application. Just they received everything. I actually called today.
Did you call 1-888-242-2100?
How are the wait times?

Bains87

Sep 4, 2014
generally, the wait times are close to 35-40 minutes, but they have started call back feature so they still keep you in queue but instead of holding the agent will call you on the number given which was great , i called in today to verify that my address change has been updated which was not done so the agent did it on the phone

Reactions: mandhaata

mandhaata

Aug 9, 2019
generally, the wait times are close to 35-40 minutes, but they have started call back feature so they still keep you in queue but instead of holding the agent will call you on the number given which was great , i called in today to verify that my address change has been updated which was not done so the agent did it on the phone
That's a relief. Thanks for sharing this info.

MW2015

Apr 14, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Did you call 1-888-242-2100?
How are the wait times?
about 20-30 mins first thing in the morning. They offer a call back option and called back relatively quickly. Just have to call from Canadian phone number.