+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Do i have any chances for getting settled in Canada? pls Advise

Aami333

Star Member
Sep 20, 2014
hi. im from Pakistan. im almost 24 years old. i have done my Masters in Economics after B.Com with Banking and finance as majors. i have almost 2.5 years of experience in Banking and finance sector. also i have some experience of teaching Economics.

i passed IELTS with 7.5 Bands, this July.

i want to continue my life and everything in Canada. what are my chances of going to Canada and settling there? will i even be allowed to get admission in any Canadian college or university?

pls some one advise me about this. i have been looking out for some of my options but i am very confused and cant really decide. this is the make or break kinda time in my life.
so i need honest and genuine advise from you guys here.

my options for provinces are Alberta and Ontario. what should i choose to get the PR a little easily? i can guess there will be fair amout of jobs in Ontario but im SURE there will be a LOT of competition in Ontario at the same time, right?
what about Alberta? is it a little easy to get the job and PR there? is it a bit cheaper than Ontario? also what are my prospects what should i go for? Masters would be a lot expensive for me at least for now, what about Diplomas offered by colleges? are they any worth in job market for international students?
i will be visiting this thread regularly so guys pls put in ur advises.
i will be greatful to u