+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Disease IPC 498a - Canada tourist visa

Canpr-india

Apr 17, 2022
Not that I ever want to lie or encourage anyone to lie to the government of Canada, we know that these 498A cases from the filthy, evil women are made just to wreck the lives of good men (who often bring their wives to places like Canada for a better life). It's so sad that these situations have affected applications for some of you.

I've been threatened with a 498A but not sure if my ex-wife actually followed up with it and I haven't been back to India since.

What I can tell you is that if you already received PR or are going for citizenship, these fraud cases in India definitely won't affect your PR status or citizenship. I wouldn't even declare them because it's a fake allegation (again, only if you already have PR or citizenship).

But yes sadly if you're aware a 498A is lodged against you and you're in the process of applying for PR and a PCC won't be issued till the court case has been completed, then you have no choice but to declare it and simply be honest about your situation. Declaring it will still give you a chance that your application will succeed, but not declaring and them finding out will render you inadmissible.
Very informative bro…I am a pr from last 3.5 yrs and about to apply for citizenship and need pcc for the same.

there is false 498 A case Filed against me .. no charge sheet done so far.

I want to know

1). Will my pcc come clean and if it shows the pending case will it affect my application for citizenship..

2). If I complete 4 yrs here then I don’t need pcc for applying citizenship so will that be a good option to wait for few more months so that I would be completing 4 yrs

3) or going to India and get station bail which will also add my name in charge sheet going further .. will this result impact on my pcc

THANKS

canadian321

Feb 1, 2022
Very informative bro…I am a pr from last 3.5 yrs and about to apply for citizenship and need pcc for the same.

there is false 498 A case Filed against me .. no charge sheet done so far.

I want to know

1). Will my pcc come clean and if it shows the pending case will it affect my application for citizenship..

2). If I complete 4 yrs here then I don’t need pcc for applying citizenship so will that be a good option to wait for few more months so that I would be completing 4 yrs

3) or going to India and get station bail which will also add my name in charge sheet going further .. will this result impact on my pcc

THANKS
i’m not an expert, but opinion 2 you mentioned above may not work, my friend waited for 4 years so that he doesn’t have to go through the pcc was asked to submit pcc(even though 4years as PR Has been completed)

Canpr-india

Apr 17, 2022
i’m not an expert, but opinion 2 you mentioned above may not work, my friend waited for 4 years so that he doesn’t have to go through the pcc was asked to submit pcc(even though 4years as PR Has been completed)
thanks for the reply .. if I get the 498 A squash will that help or wat if I get anticipatory bill.

kindly suggest wat your friend did to make it work

canadian321

Feb 1, 2022
thanks for the reply .. if I get the 498 A squash will that help or wat if I get anticipatory bill.

kindly suggest wat your friend did to make it work
my friend didn’t had any case against him, he just didn’t want to go through all the paperwork back in home country as there wasn’t anyone in his home( parents lives with other siblings n home is locked!)

moscatojuices

Champion Member
Feb 21, 2022
After going through something like this, I hope none of you plan to re-marry and import another girl from India (you are the stupidest person in the world if you do). Be sure to tell other men that it is never worth importing a girl from overseas - the risk is just too high with 498A.

The exception to this of course is if you've actually lived together in a genuine relationship like a common-law couple so that you have some assurance she (or he) is not crazy.

Canpr-india

Apr 17, 2022
sorry to hear. I am in the same boat too.
Myself and my parents are victimized with false 498a. They tried their best to extort fat finances.
I refused and challenged at HC. Got anticipatory bail.

How it would impact work permit applications and immigration file ?

thanks,
Bro can u share your experience.. m n the same situation as well

dosanjh23

Oct 9, 2020
Bro can u share your experience.. m n the same situation as well
@Canpr-india what was your experience.

I added my to be married spouse as an addition and luckily both got approved. Post 1 year of marriage things turned nasty and she threatened to put cases in India to take revenge from me and my family. Cases include 498a, dv, etc etc. I am sure she is planning now as she went back to her family and kept no contact. I hope they resolve mutually out of court but what can i say about a revengeous spouse.

Right now I am in india and want to go to Canada before any of the cases are filed alongside my parents who also have visa.

My question is what will happen if she files cases in India. Do I need to come to India and get it resolved in person in court? Can they threaten or force me to come to India if I don't want to ?

I have a family house on my father's name and some bank balance left over.

What options do I have if they indeed go and file cases and are not okay with out of court settlement?

moscatojuices

Champion Member
Feb 21, 2022
@Canpr-india what was your experience.

My question is what will happen if she files cases in India. Do I need to come to India and get it resolved in person in court? YES. Can they threaten or force me to come to India if I don't want to? NO. 'Forcing' you to return to another country is called an extradition, and most western countries like Canada will only extradite you for serious crimes/murder.

I have a family house on my father's name and some bank balance left over. She likely can't do much to these - try to keep nothing in your name. Transfer whatever you can to Canada.

What options do I have if they indeed go and file cases and are not okay with out of court settlement? You will be stuck in legal limbo forever. Try to avoid even entering legal discussions. If you have any of her assets, or can gain access to any of her assets, such as gold of hers that your family has in possession, I would strongly recommend keeping or getting them and using them as leverage.

dosanjh23

Oct 9, 2020
The threat has begun now from girl side.
But glad that we landed in Canada 2 months back alongside parents.
I am a PR so i know any legal battle need to be fought remaining away untill they file for divorce. Going to country is a total no no. What options do I have once they file for divorce, can they back out last minute and force do something nasty ?
What options do I have for parents who are on visa at the moment? Do they need to go back after sometime?

moscatojuices

Champion Member
Feb 21, 2022
The threat has begun now from girl side.
But glad that we landed in Canada 2 months back alongside parents.
I am a PR so i know any legal battle need to be fought remaining away untill they file for divorce. Going to country is a total no no. What options do I have once they file for divorce, can they back out last minute and force do something nasty ?
What options do I have for parents who are on visa at the moment? Do they need to go back after sometime?
If you can seize any of her valuables, money or gold that's your best leverage.