+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Discrimination at embassy in Riyadh

Nov 19, 2011
I had applied for the visit visa from the embassy in Saudi Arabia. I’m disappointed and disheartened by the discriminatory approach of the embassy towards the Asians. Saudi nationals’ passports are returned back with in or on time according to the processing time stated on their website but for Asians, it’s a long wait…
There were some Saudis who had applied for the visit visa after I had applied and they had received theirs. All the applications should be treated in a fair manner in terms of thorough investigation and should be served in first come –first serve and not the basis of nationalities. .
If they’re really so scared of whom they are sending then put every applicant on lie detectors and have an interview rather than just keeping the application on hold for an unlimited time… ::)
My son wanted to see the Niagara Falls and that was the only reason we were visiting but this long wait is just staining his wish and frustrating him… :(

Rajaryan

Jul 6, 2012
Calgary
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-09-2013
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
15-08-2013
AOR Received.
21-10-2013
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
10-11-2013
Med's Done....
23-06-2014
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
In Canada on TFW
Did you finally receive you visa??
If yes could you plz post your time line for Riyadh Embassy as it would a lot of applicants here to know their average time line as well.

Thanks a lot in advance.