+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

DISCOVERED PREGNANCY AFTER PNP PR VISA APPLICATION WAS JUST SUBMITTED A WEEK AGO

CHLOE NICOLE

Jul 10, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
MANILA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
JULY 8, 2011 (CEM)
AOR Received.
JULY 27, 2011
Hi everyone! I feel blessed that I'm going to have a new baby, yet I'm also confused and worried on how to handle the whole process of my PR VISA application as a Manitoba Provincial Nominee.

I have declared my 2 kids.

Kindly extend me your advise / knowledge on how to deal with this with the Embassy in Manila?

What could be the effect of my pregnancy to my Visa processing? and to my medical exam?

My expected delivery will be on February or March 2012. I submitted my application on July 8, 2011 to Canadian Embassy manila. It is expected that the Visa Processing will take 8 to 10 mos. from the date of their acknowledgment receipt.

Help me please!...Thank you so much and God Bless!

Leon

VIP Member
Jun 13, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
So you will most likely have the baby before you get the visa. This means that you will have to notify the embassy about the pregnancy and the baby must be added to your application when it's born.

taivoi

Jul 4, 2011
Visa Office......
Singapore
If you notity VO now, they'll likely pending your application until the the baby's born, and will begin to process after the baby's update on your file, it will delay too much time. Best option is just wait for 6 month then notify VO about the baby will be born around FEB/MAR, they will pending MR until you update the baby on your file, ít's just my own opinion.

CHLOE NICOLE

Jul 10, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
MANILA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
JULY 8, 2011 (CEM)
AOR Received.
JULY 27, 2011
Leon said:
So you will most likely have the baby before you get the visa. This means that you will have to notify the embassy about the pregnancy and the baby must be added to your application when it's born.
Thank you Leon!...yes, I'll notify the visa office. I also want to include my new baby to my application to avoid future problems. Hope this will not cause long delay in my visa processing. God Bless!

CHLOE NICOLE

Jul 10, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
MANILA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
JULY 8, 2011 (CEM)
AOR Received.
JULY 27, 2011
taivoi said:
If you notity VO now, they'll likely pending your application until the the baby's born, and will begin to process after the baby's update on your file, it will delay too much time. Best option is just wait for 6 month then notify VO about the baby will be born around FEB/MAR, they will pending MR until you update the baby on your file, ít's just my own opinion.
Hi Taivoi, yep, maybe it is best to notify the VO before the issuance of our Medical Request, I checked the timelines of the other Provincial Nominee and the MR usually issued within 3 to 4 mos. from date of AOR here in the Phils. Thank you so much! God Bless!

nxt83

Feb 16, 2012
hi! newbie here. i was inspired by ur post. im in the same situation. pls. tell me wat did u do? thanks!