+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Discover Canada info outdated? Should I memorize the correct, newly updated or??

nyang2013

Aug 2, 2013
Hi, I'd like to get some input from people who have recently taken the citizenship test, meaning in the 12 months.
Discover Canada has some quite outdated info, such as the number of electoral districts, population and more. I have googled and researched to give myself the most updated info, but will the citizenship test have the most updated statistics in their answers? And they won't have 2 semi-correct answers in the choices given right? Meaning one answer coming from Discover Canada, the other one being the most accurate one in 2017.

Any input is appreciated, Thanks all!

chikloo

Feb 6, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
nyang2013 said:
Remember what is there in the booklet and the updated answer. Most probably the choice of answers will be from the booklet. IF by any chance the new and updated answer is given as one of the choice then choose it. This most unlikely. Remember this booklet is for everyone who does not have internet or cannot find out latest information. So thee booklet is the guideline. In case if there is such question and you answered either way the points will be awarded to you. Even if it is not and you are failing because of that one then they will reconsider it.

B0kkie

Dec 22, 2016
nyang2013 said:
Hi, I'd like to get some input from people who have recently taken the citizenship test, meaning in the 12 months.
Discover Canada has some quite outdated info, such as the number of electoral districts, population and more. I have googled and researched to give myself the most updated info, but will the citizenship test have the most updated statistics in their answers? And they won't have 2 semi-correct answers in the choices given right? Meaning one answer coming from Discover Canada, the other one being the most accurate one in 2017.

Any input is appreciated, Thanks all!
The test is not designed to be difficult, or tricky, and neither are the answers. It simply test if you have a basic knowledge of Canada, and the country's history. So even if there are a few outdated facts in the guide, the chances of that type of question coming up in the test is almost zero.