+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Disabled Dad and 25 yr. old son want to move to canada

Isomc24

Nov 26, 2007
My father is 62 years old and is disabled, i am 25 and do not have a college degree. We want to move to canada for political and social reasons. Neither of us know anything about the immigration process, healthcare, laws, etc. If someone who is knowledgeable in these areas could help us it would be greatly appreciated. Staying in the increasingly conservative right wing south of the US, is not an option. We hate Washington and everything it stands for, our country has been set back 20 years and we're sick of the idiocy that runs rampant here, so we MUST leave. Any ideas would be a big help. Thanx

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

Isomc24 said:
My father is 62 years old and is disabled, i am 25 and do not have a college degree. We want to move to canada for political and social reasons. Neither of us know anything about the immigration process, healthcare, laws, etc. If someone who is knowledgeable in these areas could help us it would be greatly appreciated. Staying in the increasingly conservative right wing south of the US, is not an option. We hate Washington and everything it stands for, our country has been set back 20 years and we're sick of the idiocy that runs rampant here, so we MUST leave. Any ideas would be a big help. Thanx
It is unlikely that either of you will qualify for a visa under the skilled worker category. See www.cic.gc.ca under skilled worker and take the assessment.

PMM