+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Diploma in Toronto

anand007

May 18, 2016
Hi All,

I am planning to do a IT diploma in Toronto,Canada. I have completed my B.C.A ( Bachelor's in Computer Applications ) in 2011 and I have 5 years of IT experience till date.

As I already have a Bachelors Degree from India, do I need to do a PG Diploma ? if yes, then I was not able to find such category in the websites of the colleges, I see only Diploma or Advance Diploma. Also are there any Co-OP IT PG diploma's for two years ?

Thanks !

John023

Mar 10, 2020
Hi. Could you share any updates on your visa process. I did an advance diploma in computer applications and have 2 years of experience. Was wodering if i am eligible to apply for student visa in canada

Bs65

VIP Member
Mar 22, 2016
Hi. Could you share any updates on your visa process. I did an advance diploma in computer applications and have 2 years of experience. Was wodering if i am eligible to apply for student visa in canada
Apart from the fact that the OP has not been seen here since 2016 maybe if you share your profile including what course you plant to take and why you need to come to Canada then someone on this forum may answer your question.