+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Difficulties in obtaining a certificate of no criminal record from China

Apr 1, 2020
Hello. My name is Natalia. I’m from Ukraine. I am starting the immigration process to Canada. I lived in China several years ago; in total I visited China 3 times:

- from November 2012 until May 2013, as a tourist (Visa L ) I traveled to Luliang (Shanxi Province) and also, I was in several other cities

- from June 2013 until September 2013, as a tourist (Visa F) I traveled to Haikou (Hainan)

- from July 2016 until October 2016, I was there for the purpose of work (Visa Z). I worked in the amusement park in Tanggu, Binhai District and I had a residence permit there. I was there 2,5 months in total.

I'm starting immigration process to Canada due to the fact that I married a Canadian citizen, and therefore need a police clearance certificate from China. I tried to find out information about obtaining this certificate from many sources, agencies, but so far, to no avail. I tried to visit the Chinese Consulate in Ukraine (Kiev), but it was closed due to quarantine. I will be very grateful to receive any information regarding this issue. Thank you!

CaMe879

Jan 23, 2020
Hello. My name is Natalia. I’m from Ukraine. I am starting the immigration process to Canada. I lived in China several years ago; in total I visited China 3 times:

- from November 2012 until May 2013, as a tourist (Visa L ) I traveled to Luliang (Shanxi Province) and also, I was in several other cities

- from June 2013 until September 2013, as a tourist (Visa F) I traveled to Haikou (Hainan)

- from July 2016 until October 2016, I was there for the purpose of work (Visa Z). I worked in the amusement park in Tanggu, Binhai District and I had a residence permit there. I was there 2,5 months in total.

I'm starting immigration process to Canada due to the fact that I married a Canadian citizen, and therefore need a police clearance certificate from China. I tried to find out information about obtaining this certificate from many sources, agencies, but so far, to no avail. I tried to visit the Chinese Consulate in Ukraine (Kiev), but it was closed due to quarantine. I will be very grateful to receive any information regarding this issue. Thank you!
Hi Natalia,

Did you have any luck in obtaining the Chinese PCC? Did IRCC asked you for one or you just want to get it upfront just in case they requestion for one?