+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Didn’t get the value link yet!

Tootoo33

Jul 4, 2020
Hello,

One of my friends didn’t receive the value link. He sent his document in March and received AOR in June. But so far, he couldn’t receive any information from MIFI.
It’ been almost 9months. Is there anybody has similar case with him?

Immstu

Champion Member
Jul 31, 2017
Hello,

One of my friends didn’t receive the value link. He sent his document in March and received AOR in June. But so far, he couldn’t receive any information from MIFI.
It’ been almost 9months. Is there anybody has similar case with him?
What has your friend been waiting for? Before 22nd July processing time was 20 days. Ask him to call MIFI first to know status of his file and then complain to citizen protector asap.

Tootoo33

Jul 4, 2020
He is waiting for value test link. When he contacted MIFI they said it was on processing. After that, my friend received a verification letter. Does it mean interview? He already summited double B2. It’s been a nine months. It’s really weird!

Immstu

Champion Member
Jul 31, 2017
He is waiting for value test link. When he contacted MIFI they said it was on processing. After that, my friend received a verification letter. Does it mean interview? He already summited double B2. It’s been a nine months. It’s really weird!
Verification is not always interview. Worker or student?
Ask him to Lodge a complaint with citizen protector asap.

Tootoo33

Jul 4, 2020
Thank you for your reply. Where should he complain to? He has only the client service number of MIFI. It didn’t help him at all.