+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

DID NIGERIA NEED THE ENGLISH TEST

Dapsing88

Mar 2, 2023
Am from Nigeria,I don't think we need English test because Nigeria is English speaking country.... please enlighten me

AndyUK

Oct 15, 2022
Am from Nigeria,I don't think we need English test because Nigeria is English speaking country.... please enlighten me
Like Naturgrl said above - if it's immigration and work then you need a test. This is because it's not a simple pass/fail. You get points based on your level of English (or French). Even native speakers don't always get maximum points on their test ;)

Marco86

Mar 10, 2023
I think there is a missing point here. If you obtain your CSQ through the RSWP, which does not require to show French proficiency or take any test, do you still need to take a language test when you apply at the Federal level? It should not be neccesary, as you have already demonstrated by obtaining the CSQ that you could get enough points with the other qualifications

Bornlucky

May 15, 2018
I A am from Nigeria,_ and I don't think that we need to take the English test because Nigeria is an English speaking country.... Pplease, enlighten me (finish the sentence and punctuate the conclusion).

Reactions: Anukaenyi