+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Did IELTS Paper based test resumed in India?????

Milan Desai

Oct 17, 2019
India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Guys can any one tell me whether the IELTS PAPER BASED GENERAL test resumed in India???
They've stopped conducting exams until July.
Once they got clearance from govt regarding conducting exams again, they'll start resuming their services.

Milan Desai

Oct 17, 2019
India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Guys can any one tell me whether the IELTS PAPER BASED GENERAL test resumed in India???
In india, IELTS is not expected to return until at least September due to COVID situation.

Also, IELTS speaking requires a face-to-face examiner, so the health and safety of them is first priority, there's no way they will risk this until COVID has started to die down.

Maybe worth a try to travel to other countries to take the test, especially computer based IELTS.

Shirley Jane

Jun 25, 2019
In india, IELTS is not expected to return until at least September due to COVID situation.

Also, IELTS speaking requires a face-to-face examiner, so the health and safety of them is first priority, there's no way they will risk this until COVID has started to die down.

Maybe worth a try to travel to other countries to take the test, especially computer based IELTS.
Ohh i see... Thank you for your reply.