+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Did CIC ever request additional documentation while processing your application?

naijabelle

Star Member
Dec 10, 2013
Hello,

Just wanted to know if CIC has ever called you raising some concerns re your application and asking you to provide some additional documentation so they can continue processing it? I am just wondering if this is a good or bad sign? Also how long did it take when you sent them an application before they sent your an MR? I am just looking for personal experiences here, peeps. Thanks in advance

My situation was they need addition income and work documentation i.e. more detail job letter and T4s. Waiting period is always the hardest part. Congrats btw to all my oct applicants who have received their MRs and PPRs. :)

canvan14

May 8, 2014
naijabelle said:
Hello,

Just wanted to know if CIC has ever called you raising some concerns re your application and asking you to provide some additional documentation so they can continue processing it? I am just wondering if this is a good or bad sign? Also how long did it take when you sent them an application before they sent your an MR? I am just looking for personal experiences here, peeps. Thanks in advance

My situation was they need addition income and work documentation i.e. more detail job letter and T4s. Waiting period is always the hardest part. Congrats btw to all my oct applicants who have received their MRs and PPRs. :)
Hey fellow oct applicant :)
Take that as a good sign when CIC asked for additional documents instead of just flat out reject your application. It will certainly delay the process and waiting is the hardest part I agree. Just provide them with what they need and you will be ok. Good luck!

naijabelle

Star Member
Dec 10, 2013
canvan14 said:
Hey fellow oct applicant :)
Take that as a good sign when CIC asked for additional documents instead of just flat out reject your application. It will certainly delay the process and waiting is the hardest part I agree. Just provide them with what they need and you will be ok. Good luck!

Thank you dear! I just needed some positive reinforcement as I am wendy worrier. lol

Ashra

Apr 26, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa/ND
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-Oct-2013
AOR Received.
22-Nov-2013
IELTS Request
Sent with App ECAS(In Process): 29-Apr-2014
Med's Request
30-Apr-2014 RPRF Request : 30-Apr-2014
Med's Done....
03-May-2014 Med's Uploaded: 08-May-2014 RPRF Paid ......: 08-May-2014 ECAS(Medicals):17-May-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
23-May-2014 ECAS(Decision): 24-May-2014 VO Change Req: 26-May-2014 VO Change Email: 16-Jun-2014 PP(For Stamping): 17-Jun-2014
VISA ISSUED...
18-Jun-2014
LANDED..........
30-Sep-2014
What are your timelines.?

Cheers

naijabelle

Star Member
Dec 10, 2013
Ashra said:
What are your timelines.?

Cheers