+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Details: replacement overdue

Jervois

Jun 7, 2022
Hi guys! Hccp applicant June2020 , hccp, outside applicant.

The ircc sent a request letter for updated forms last April 22,2022. In my gckey, imm 5669 is required to upload and the rests (IMM5406 and imm5983) were submitted via webform or mail (CPC edmonton). By April 24, so my agent uploaded the imm 5669 in my gckey. And the rests were submitted on time.
In my “Details about your application” Section; it says that “We have already received the documents you provided”
But in the “Documents submitted by the client” under the Details: Replacement Overdue (in red font color), Document Name: client information (Required) , Required by May 06,2022.
What does it mean? Pls enlighten me regarding this,

Marieme

Mar 2, 2022
Good morning,
I will suggest you to call IRCC
I think that is best way to get a correct answer.
Good luck!!!!

Reactions: Jervois

Jervois

Jun 7, 2022
Good morning,
I will suggest you to call IRCC
I think that is best way to get a correct answer.
Good luck!!!!
Thank you for your reply. But in my details of my application they said that they already received the docs I provided.

After I log out and log in my gckey, the message (Replacement overdue) disappeared under the Documents submitted by the client. Is it possible that it’s a glitch ?

Marieme

Mar 2, 2022
No!
They probably did an update.
I am happy for that the Replacement Overdue disappeared.
We are all worried and nervous about our applications :D:D:D

intuitive

Jun 11, 2020
Thank you for your reply. But in my details of my application they said that they already received the docs I provided.

After I log out and log in my gckey, the message (Replacement overdue) disappeared under the Documents submitted by the client. Is it possible that it’s a glitch ?
It’s a system glitch don’t worry

buchi11

Sep 29, 2021
Any update on this? Facing the same issue. Adr sent thru email as instructed by the requesting agent from Etobicoke. Then checking now, there is a replacement overdue though they have acknowledged that our adr has been received and uploaded