+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Desperate Situation - PLEASE HELP - Error after clicking Sign button

hemanth1983

Star Member
Mar 11, 2013
Need URGENT Help. I am facing the below issue..Can you please let me know how did you resolve it..

In my case, my PR application is already submitted (I already got my COPR) and I got married while my PR was in progress. now CIC opened the attachments section alone to add supporting documents to include my wife to my PR Application.

I uploaded all the required documents in the upload documents sections, then I got the Electronic Signature page, where I filled my "Given Name" & "Family Name" & filled security question, when I click "Sign" on the signature page to proceed to make online payment, I am getting the attached error.

I tried making payment in different browsers and in different machines (where I have never accessed CIC site before) including IE11 on Windows 7; I tried clearing cache in my Chrome, IE & Firefox browsers, but still I am getting the same error from 8/27/2015.

First I submitted a case specific inquiry request on 08/26/2015 without the detailed steps when i get the error.Next day I submitted another case specific inquiry request with detailed steps along with screen shots when I get this error. For my first request without the screen shots, I got an email from them to try with different browsers (clearing cache etc..) and also they asked me to submit with the screen shots if the issue persists.

After my first request, I submitted multiple case specific inquiry request with the detailed screen shots (I submitted on these dates 28 Aug, 29 Aug, Sep 11) expecting a response for at least one of my requests.

Also in the mean time I used the below link and made an online payment to add my spouse to my application. Attaching the receipt of the attachment
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/e-services/index.asp

In my online application, I attached the receipt and all other documents and could not submit my application due to this technical issue that I am facing from Aug 26. I need to submit my application by 26-Sep. I am not sure what options I have got here..

Can anyone please help me as i have only one week left to submit my application.

Error message:

Our Online services are currently down
System Generated error code: JALOOITB (2015-08-28 12:00:05)

melolt

Sep 2, 2015
Hey,

I have been having the same problem! I am not sure how to resolve it! Please let me know if you have any news!

Thanks,

Melanie

JB007

Oct 27, 2014
India
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15 May
Doc's Request.
24 May
AOR Received.
15 May
Med's Done....
23 Apr
I faced the same problem when I had to submit anumber additional doc back in the day. I wrote a CSE straight away with a screen shot of the error. They didn't reply but fixed the issue within a day or two! Do it right away and also call CIC. Though the agent will also tell you the same thing but sometimes they are more helpfully
Good luck! Don't worry, it will work out asap