+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Dependent visa over business visa

preeti_2106

Jan 30, 2013
Hello,
My husband is going to visit canada for 8 weeks in next month on business visa and on this trip I want to stay with him. He already visited last year 2012 for business trip of 3 months, I had applied 2 times for dependent visa but both the time my visa got rejected, the reason for rejection was no purpose to visit and was not satisfied to counslate that when my husband would returned I also return back to India(even I had attached his company invitation letter). So this time I want the same thing does not repeats. So I want to scared should I apply this time again for dependent visa over my husband business visa as my visa already rejectd 2 times..could anyone help me out of this?

Lubs64

Star Member
Sep 12, 2010
Hi Preeti,
I am no expert, but I think you should give this trip a miss this time. If you get rejected again it is not going to look good on your record. I am aware that Canadian Immigration share information with other country immigration departments, to combat immigration fraud.
So If in the future you which to visit another country e.g. Australia, your visa application could be rejected. Next time your husband visit's Canada, try to apply then. This way your you can show that your husband has a good record and you are a genuine visitor.

rock_khan

Jul 2, 2011
Kuwait
Visa Office......
London.
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25/8/09
Doc's Request.
5/5/10
IELTS Request
N/R
Med's Request
7/1/13
Med's Done....
20/1/13
Interview........
19/11/12
Passport Req..
26/07/13
VISA ISSUED...
01/09/13
LANDED..........
23/09/13
I agree .......... you should not apply this time as if you are rejected for the third time aswell than you will be in a big trouble and in near future will never get a visa from them ............. so just let him go alone this time and try next time within next 6 to 8 months !