+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

dependant children?

sweetdoll

Feb 17, 2006
United Kingdom
hello,

can anyone out there tell me when i sponsor my boyfriend/hubby in india to canada.....his two sons are 20/21 yrs of age, would that be considered adult or dependant children to be put on his application or not ?

any ideas?

thanks,

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

sweetdoll said:
hello,

can anyone out there tell me when i sponsor my boyfriend/hubby in india to canada.....his two sons are 20/21 yrs of age, would that be considered adult or dependant children to be put on his application or not ?

any ideas?

thanks,
Are they still single and attending school? If so they can be included on the application, but must still be in full time school attendance once they turn 22

PMM

Teriboo876

Apr 29, 2019
Hey guys I'm a dependent in Jamaica ,my dad did his landing interview last week at etobicoke and was told an Email was sent to KVO for dependent children, how long does KVO takes to request passports ?

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Hey guys I'm a dependent in Jamaica ,my dad did his landing interview last week at etobicoke and was told an Email was sent to KVO for dependent children, how long does KVO takes to request passports ?
If you were listed as non-accompanying on his PR application he will have to sponsor you from Canada and it will likely take 6-10 months.

Teriboo876

Apr 29, 2019
If you were listed as non-accompanying on his PR application he will have to sponsor you from Canada and it will likely take 6-10 months.
I'm an accompanying dependent along with my brothers, dad was told that an email was sent to the kVO for our PPR