+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Dentist Self Employed - ALL documents

prisai90

Mar 2, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello my fellow Dentists,

I am posting my list of documents that I used for my clinic as experience. I hope these would help you guyz.
First of all, I didnt use any agent or consultant, all documents were arranged by myself after asking around on this forum and in person from other dentists. I recieved PPR on 16 Nov, there was no physical verification or any other other phone calls to any my patients that I know of.

FULL DOCUMENTS LIST FOR SELF EMPLOYED DENTIST

1) Clinic Letter head- showing ur name, contact information, address etc.
I wrote following -

Dear Case Officer,
I am working as Dentist at my own clinic xxxxx since xxxxxx on full time permanent basis. Averge working hours per week are xxxx. I perform following duties and responsiblities-
listed the procedures that as a general dentist perform in the clinic like extraction, fillings , scaling, rct, bridges etc....write this in ur own language.

2) Dental Registration certificate - from ur state/local dental council

3) Income tax Returns - from last 3 years
4) balance sheets of the clinic- from last 3 years , Normally CA gives u a detailed report of ur clinic when we file for taxes, If u dont have these balance sheets, go to your CA, he must have a record of bills/income, he can make you
5) Two Referances from my Patients ......simple language , printed on simple white paper , signed by patients and attested by Notary Public , ( not on stamp paper)
sample -

Self Declaration

I am xxxxx, son of xxxxx, resident of xxxxxx. I was treated by Dr.xxxxxx at his clinic xxxxxx located at xxxxxxx from date xxx to date xxxx. I has pain/ missing tooth etc etc etc . Dr.xxxxx did RCT/ filled tooth/ made fixed tooth etc etc etc Total cost of treatment was xxxxx. My contact number is xxxxx.

signed.

I asked patients to write in simple language.....no fancy words, ..........No patient history or any xray were provided, just a referance letter from patients.

So these were my documents that I provided to CIC for my application..........it was approved , so I can say confidently that CIC was satisfied.

Regarding online presence , My clinic is listed on Google bussiness/ maps.....and a facebook page which i never updated once it was made.

I hope these would help

cheers and good luck

thinkingtoapply

Star Member
Sep 13, 2017
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......

I am posting my list of documents that I used for my clinic as experience. I hope these would help you guyz.
First of all, I didnt use any agent or consultant, all documents were arranged by myself after asking around on this forum and in person from other dentists. I recieved PPR on 16 Nov, there was no physical verification or any other other phone calls to any my patients that I know of.

I wrote following -

Dear Case Officer,
I am working as Dentist at my own clinic xxxxx since xxxxxx on full time permanent basis. Averge working hours per week are xxxx. I perform following duties and responsiblities-
listed the procedures that as a general dentist perform in the clinic like extraction, fillings , scaling, rct, bridges etc....write this in ur own language.

4) balance sheets of the clinic- from last 3 years , Normally CA gives u a detailed report of ur clinic when we file for taxes, If u dont have these balance sheets, go to your CA, he must have a record of bills/income, he can make you
5) Two Referances from my Patients ......simple language , printed on simple white paper , signed by patients and attested by Notary Public , ( not on stamp paper)
sample -

Self Declaration

I am xxxxx, son of xxxxx, resident of xxxxxx. I was treated by Dr.xxxxxx at his clinic xxxxxx located at xxxxxxx from date xxx to date xxxx. I has pain/ missing tooth etc etc etc . Dr.xxxxx did RCT/ filled tooth/ made fixed tooth etc etc etc Total cost of treatment was xxxxx. My contact number is xxxxx.

signed.

I asked patients to write in simple language.....no fancy words, ..........No patient history or any xray were provided, just a referance letter from patients.

So these were my documents that I provided to CIC for my application..........it was approved , so I can say confidently that CIC was satisfied.

Regarding online presence , My clinic is listed on Google bussiness/ maps.....and a facebook page which i never updated once it was made.

I hope these would help

cheers and good luck
Hi Prisai90,
I am a dentist, Got ITA on 15th Nov, in Post ITA stage as of now...
Read your post... got to know many useful points to add in my work experience...
I had some doubts so asking ur help...
My first doubt is, I have done my BDS from a different state, and got registration done there itself. Later shifted to my state but did not bother to transfer registration as Indian dentist act 1948 section 46(5) states i can practice with registration from any state...
Do I give an explanation on this in my LOE ?

Other than that, I recently bought a property so my account was nearly nil until august this year... although my current account had steady flows but they used to come and go.. its been filled up since september... so i transferred that amount to my savings account.. also i will be able to add more than minimum requirement by getting a gift deed from my father in law. You think that will suffice? If you dont mind me asking, how did you show pof?

prisai90

Mar 2, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Prisai90,
I am a dentist, Got ITA on 15th Nov, in Post ITA stage as of now...
Read your post... got to know many useful points to add in my work experience...
I had some doubts so asking ur help...
My first doubt is, I have done my BDS from a different state, and got registration done there itself. Later shifted to my state but did not bother to transfer registration as Indian dentist act 1948 section 46(5) states i can practice with registration from any state...
Do I give an explanation on this in my LOE ?

Other than that, I recently bought a property so my account was nearly nil until august this year... although my current account had steady flows but they used to come and go.. its been filled up since september... so i transferred that amount to my savings account.. also i will be able to add more than minimum requirement by getting a gift deed from my father in law. You think that will suffice? If you dont mind me asking, how did you show pof?

hi doc , I hope u are doing well
1) yes , registration as a dentist in one state is valid in another...............u can either write that in LOE or in the experience section attached with ur dental registration.

2) I also used gift deed from my father.............I had only 2 lac in my saving account at the time of ITA......so my father transferred 5 lac to my account via cheque......I converted that 7 lac into a Fixed deposit ........Documents provided were .......Bank certificate (that showed fixed deposit as well as saving account)...........gift deed from father ...........6 months bank statement of my saving account ( I provided that just to show that money came from my father.........and that money went to fixed deposit)

I hope that helped

cheers and good luck

thinkingtoapply

Star Member
Sep 13, 2017
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Hey doc,
thanks for the prompt reply...
i think i am in the clear so far... still i get a bit stressed
although its a relief knowing gift deeds are fine... i m gettin it from my father in law/mother in law... mostly 5 lacs... i already have 7 in my account... i have to show minimum 9.5lacs in my account so that should suffice...

thinkingtoapply

Star Member
Sep 13, 2017
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
hi Doc,
Regarding my duties letter. can you give me a detail idea on how to prepare one? i have made one, although i just need to be sure that i am not making a mistake. Your advice will be helpful.. thanks in advance

prisai90

Mar 2, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hi Doc,
Regarding my duties letter. can you give me a detail idea on how to prepare one? i have made one, although i just need to be sure that i am not making a mistake. Your advice will be helpful.. thanks in advance
1) Complete oral health assessment and diagnosis of diseases using hand held instruments and radiographs
2)removal of decayed teeth
3)preforming procedures such as Root canal Treatment , Tooth whitening/ bleaching , Fillings like GIC and composite , scaling
4) Monitoring infection control protocols

Just like that

thinkingtoapply

Star Member
Sep 13, 2017
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
1) Complete oral health assessment and diagnosis of diseases using hand held instruments and radiographs
2)removal of decayed teeth
3)preforming procedures such as Root canal Treatment , Tooth whitening/ bleaching , Fillings like GIC and composite , scaling
4) Monitoring infection control protocols

Just like that
Right... got the idea :) tnx

thinkingtoapply

Star Member
Sep 13, 2017
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......

I wrote following -

Dear Case Officer,

sample -

Self Declaration

signed.

I hope these would help

cheers and good luck

Hi Doc,
I've submitted my file on 6th.. :)
Already meds passed and bg status is on NA2
Just wanted to say thanks for all your help for document checklist.
My whatsapp number is 9998404171.
You can leave me a msg on this and we can stay in touch...
Hows ur process? COPR?

Doc_2005

Apr 9, 2019
What if you were working in collaboration with your family??? This was my case.i was working in my brother's clinic for 2 yrs and then shifted. So i dont have a letter head with my name.
Now how do i prove it??

Audilemans69

Aug 24, 2020

I wrote following -

Dear Case Officer,

sample -

Self Declaration

signed.

I hope these would help

cheers and good luck
Hi so
I have my degree registered with state dental council , but not my clinic . Is clinical registration is a must

Reactions: BluePen

shanusharma01

Dec 9, 2018
Category........
FSW

I wrote following -

Dear Case Officer,

sample -

Self Declaration

signed.

I hope these would help

cheers and good luck
Hello doctor,are you still active on the forum? i have few queries ...

shanusharma01

Dec 9, 2018
Category........
FSW
Hi Doc,
I've submitted my file on 6th.. :)
Already meds passed and bg status is on NA2
Just wanted to say thanks for all your help for document checklist.
My whatsapp number is 9998404171.
You can leave me a msg on this and we can stay in touch...
Hows ur process? COPR?
doctor sahab are you still active on the forum?