01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Reactions: UBUKA44

iBlis

May 9, 2018
What happens to FSW category PR application once it hits the one year mark? (Still no ITA - As draws for this category are not happening)

UBUKA44

Jan 8, 2022
I received a letter for go for medical exam. Unfortunately, I didn't know I was suppose to present the letter at the medical centre. My examination was recorded as Upfront medical. it's been more than a month, the officer handling my file is still waiting for my medical result base on the ime number. I have written them via webform but no response. What should I do at this time. I thought of sending a letter to the processing office via courier? Advise please

Taran D

VIP Member
Oct 1, 2020
I received a letter for go for medical exam. Unfortunately, I didn't know I was suppose to present the letter at the medical centre. My examination was recorded as Upfront medical. it's been more than a month, the officer handling my file is still waiting for my medical result base on the ime number. I have written them via webform but no response. What should I do at this time. I thought of sending a letter to the processing office via courier? Advise please
The medical panel you had done your medicals from are reponsible to upload it. They give you paperwork with barcode which you had to upload in your account which is a proof that you medicals have been done.

UBUKA44

Jan 8, 2022
The medical panel you had done your medicals from are reponsible to upload it. They give you paperwork with barcode which you had to upload in your account which is a proof that you medicals have been done.
Thanks, my account has been updated, medical received

UBUKA44

Jan 8, 2022
Is it wrong to send passport directly from Lagos to IRCC, High Commission of Canada in Accra via DHL without passing through VFS? Kindly advise.