Med's Request
Referred to old application
Med's Done....
28/10/2013 , ECAS Updated : 25/05/2014,Upfront RPRF paid 10th June
Passport Req..
16th July 2014
Hi
My application status shows the following since 4th Nov,

We received your application for permanent residence on December 31, 2012.

We started processing your application on November 1, 2013.

Medical results have been received.

A decision has been made on your application. The office will contact you concerning this decision.

They still havent requested me a passport , nor the RPRF fees as of yet.

Do i need to worry about this??

lpc19800

Champion Member
May 21, 2013
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
January 14 2013
AOR Received.
February 24 2013
Med's Request
November 13, 2013
Med's Done....
December 5, 2013
Interview........
Waived: RPRF requested: November 13, 2013
Passport Req..
Visa exempt
VISA ISSUED...
January 6, 2014
LANDED..........
January 29, 2014
letsvibe said:
Hi
My application status shows the following since 4th Nov,

We received your application for permanent residence on December 31, 2012.

We started processing your application on November 1, 2013.

Medical results have been received.

A decision has been made on your application. The office will contact you concerning this decision.

They still havent requested me a passport , nor the RPRF fees as of yet.

Do i need to worry about this??
Give it a few days - you'll receive rprf and ppr soon

letsvibe

Star Member
Nov 5, 2013
Calgary
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-11-2013
Doc's Request.
None
AOR Received.
20-12-2013
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
16th July 2014
Hi I Just received an email from OTT Immigration office, Application refused with below reason.

Qouted the following
" I am not satisfied that you meet the skilled work experience requirements. You have not provided sufficient documentation to satisfy me that you have completed 12 months of full time employment in an occupation that is listed in Skill Type O, or skill level A or B of the National Occupational Code matrix. You were credited with 2 months employment with Shaw, from the date of your engagement with that company until the date of your application (2012/12/31). Your employment with Team Recruiter could not be considered because the documents you provided did not indicate your hours of work during the time you were with that organization. "

Is there any suggestion ?? Can i do something or should i just reapply as a new applicant.

waitstartedaug13

Aug 24, 2013
App. Filed.......
24-01-2019
letsvibe said:
Hi I Just received an email from OTT Immigration office, Application refused with below reason.

Qouted the following
" I am not satisfied that you meet the skilled work experience requirements. You have not provided sufficient documentation to satisfy me that you have completed 12 months of full time employment in an occupation that is listed in Skill Type O, or skill level A or B of the National Occupational Code matrix. You were credited with 2 months employment with Shaw, from the date of your engagement with that company until the date of your application (2012/12/31). Your employment with Team Recruiter could not be considered because the documents you provided did not indicate your hours of work during the time you were with that organization. "

Is there any suggestion ?? Can i do something or should i just reapply as a new applicant.

Oh. Sorry to hear the rejection. Did you submit the Employer Reference Letters from both the employers you worked with ?

navarth

Star Member
Mar 30, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Mar-14-2013
AOR Received.
Apr-21-2013
Med's Request
Oct-11-2013
Med's Done....
Oct-22-2013
Passport Req..
Nov-28-2013
letsvibe said:

Qouted the following

This really worries, keeping 11 months waiting.. asking for Medicals (giving hopes) and then refusing. I can imagine your situation... sorry about that!! If you have an updated letter from Team Recruiter ready with hours and roles & resp. send them right away, with an explanation.

letsvibe

Star Member
Nov 5, 2013
Calgary
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-11-2013
Doc's Request.
None
AOR Received.
20-12-2013
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
16th July 2014
I had everything attached to the application , I had my contract and AT&T letter with complete hours,

Is there a way to reappeal , Also i've completed a yr now in Shaw as a full time employee would that be considered in the appeal?

octskapp

Star Member
Jul 5, 2013
letsvibe said:
I had everything attached to the application , I had my contract and AT&T letter with complete hours,

Is there a way to reappeal , Also i've completed a yr now in Shaw as a full time employee would that be considered in the appeal?
i think you did medical in advance?

And if you have included employment letters indicating the hours worked per week, i think you should appeal since its cic's mistake

letsvibe

Star Member
Nov 5, 2013
Calgary
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-11-2013
Doc's Request.
None
AOR Received.
20-12-2013
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
16th July 2014
Yes Medicals were done in advance. Teamrecruiter was a self employed contract, for 2 yrs but their contract did have all the details with number of hours being worked.
I also had a letter from AT&T which was the company teamrecruiter was contracting for with the amount of hrs, :(

octskapp

Star Member
Jul 5, 2013
yea.. it is unlikely that they'd refuse your app after MR.
But if you did it upfront its a different story.
Anyhow, based on what you said, i still think its them who made mistake.. you should appeal

squishyface

Star Member
Jun 10, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-01-2013
AOR Received.
28-02-2013
Med's Request
26-11-2013
Med's Done....
23-12-2013 med's received 20-01-2014
Passport Req..
visa exempt
VISA ISSUED...
Decision Made 24-01-14
letsvibe said:
Yes Medicals were done in advance. Teamrecruiter was a self employed contract, for 2 yrs but their contract did have all the details with number of hours being worked.
I also had a letter from AT&T which was the company teamrecruiter was contracting for with the amount of hrs, :(
What do you mean by "self employed contract"?

MrB

Star Member
Aug 24, 2010
Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
letsvibe said:
I'd suggest you request for an administrative review because you believe an error in judgement has been made. If you said you included all your employment details from teamrecruiter, including hours worked, date of employment and salary, then they certainly made an error. Include them again with a cover letter explaining. However based on your own self admission you indicated your were self-employed working under at&t. Self-employed work experience does not qualify under CEC.

letsvibe

Star Member
Nov 5, 2013
Calgary
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-11-2013
Doc's Request.
None
AOR Received.
20-12-2013
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
16th July 2014
The contract was a self employed full time contract ,
My friend had the same and his application was approved .

squishyface

Star Member
Jun 10, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-01-2013
AOR Received.
28-02-2013
Med's Request
26-11-2013
Med's Done....
23-12-2013 med's received 20-01-2014
Passport Req..
visa exempt
VISA ISSUED...
Decision Made 24-01-14
letsvibe said:
The contract was a self employed full time contract ,
My friend had the same and his application was approved .
My understanding is also that work experience under self employment is not considered eligible under CEC.
but then, VO would have and should have stated that as a reason for refusal. And from what I read, VO had an issue with the hours, not the self employment part. My guess is that VO did not state the reason for refusal correctly (would be their fault). Even then, I am not sure if they would consider it as a ground for an appeal.
I say, prepare yourself for both appealing and re-applying. And make sure that CIC does not consider teamcruiter experience as a self employment. If they do, no point in appealing or re-applying including that experience.

letsvibe

Star Member
Nov 5, 2013
Calgary
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-11-2013
Doc's Request.
None
AOR Received.
20-12-2013
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
16th July 2014
squishyface said:
"My understanding is also that work experience under self employment is not considered eligible under CEC.
but then, VO would have and should have stated that as a reason for refusal. And from what I read, VO had an issue with the hours, not the self employment part. My guess is that VO did not state the reason for refusal correctly (would be their fault). Even then, I am not sure if they would consider it as a ground for an appeal.
I say, prepare yourself for both appealing and re-applying. And make sure that CIC does not consider teamcruiter experience as a self employment. If they do, no point in appealing or re-applying including that experience."
i think the reply that they have given me is that the letter from Teamcrecruiter doesnt display the number of hours worked. If i add a letter from teamrecruiter with the number of hours worked , would that help during reappealing ? Also does anyone know how much time do we have to reappeal?