+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Decision Made - Counterfoil ready for printing (GCMS notes) - But no COPR issued till date

arash470

Nov 24, 2021
Hey folks,

I applied for PR under Federal Skilled Worker Express Entry back in Jan 2020, everything was going good and I also did medical & biometric. Due to CV-19 the VAC offices & Visa offices in India were closed, now both have opened and I know students & PNP are getting their visa stamped.

I ordered GCMS notes and saw that decision has been made and says document COPR & that counterfoil is also ready for printing with status "Not Started" ,
Creation date : Dec 31, 2020 & Valid To :Dec 30, 2021

Anyway to know if they will issue it or that they can extend that date for like another year (which would be a bummer as i have been waiting patiently for like a year now!)

DimT44

Apr 5, 2021
Hey folks,

I applied for PR under Federal Skilled Worker Express Entry back in Jan 2020, everything was going good and I also did medical & biometric. Due to CV-19 the VAC offices & Visa offices in India were closed, now both have opened and I know students & PNP are getting their visa stamped.

I ordered GCMS notes and saw that decision has been made and says document COPR & that counterfoil is also ready for printing with status "Not Started" ,
Creation date : Dec 31, 2020 & Valid To :Dec 30, 2021

Anyway to know if they will issue it or that they can extend that date for like another year (which would be a bummer as i have been waiting patiently for like a year now!)
That's a long time if it was ready since Dec 2020. Did you email them or contact them? What did they say?

Nuby jolly

Feb 5, 2020
yeah webform.. the standard reply busy with Afghanistan .

But they did ask for a re medical.
Me too . webform reply was same. I think my life will end with remedicals.this is going to expire my third remedical.it was a foolish decision that I made in 2013 to migrate quebec.i feel sorry myself.

arash470

Nov 24, 2021
Me too . webform reply was same. I think my life will end with remedicals.this is going to expire my third remedical.it was a foolish decision that I made in 2013 to migrate quebec.i feel sorry myself.
Hang in there ! I will have to wait and see what happens when I redo my medical, have booked it for December.

Nuby jolly

Feb 5, 2020
My remedical expires on February last 2022.but they send medical instructions again in the month of December 2021.this is the 4 th medical we are having.what will be the reason for having remedicals in every year.

arash470

Nov 24, 2021
No news after the medicals.. jut says medical passed and that's it... guess will again get to do medicals in a years time.. what a waste of time !

Nuby jolly

Feb 5, 2020
No news after the medicals.. jut says medical passed and that's it... guess will again get to do medicals in a years time.. what a waste of time !
Mee too ...the same situation is going on.i did my 4 th remedical last week.please leave a message if you get PPR.