+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

'Decision Made' But no PPR and my application has been finalized!

Zoso604

May 29, 2014
Hi just wondering if anyone confirm this with me. my case...

Applied PR (CEC) - OCT 2013
Recieved AOR - NOV 2013
Med request. done & sent - APR 2014
RPRF Fee req. paid & sent - APR 2014

so a few weeks ago my ECAS shows they received my medicals and everything else and changed the status to 'decision made' but i still hadn't received a PPR. i thought maybe it takes awhile or because im from a visa exempt country i might not get one. but i decided to email the ottawa processing center see if they could share some info and they replied with this today;

"Dear Sir/Madam,

Your application has been finalized and your documents were returned to you on May 26th.

Our records indicate that your documents were returned to you by regular mail.

We thank you for your patience. In order to efficiently process requests, we will not reply to duplicate emails.

Regards,"

i know i have to wait and see what comes but

my question is - if my application was finalized they wouldn't be sending my documentation back if i was rejected would they? it would have to mean approved because apparently they don't send back rejected applications after AOR is sent. ive heard some cases just receive the CoPR without a PPR?

has anyone had something similar happen?

thank you

gopr

Mar 25, 2014
Vancouver
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
28-03-2014
AOR Received.
15-04-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Med's Request
16-10-2014
Med's Done....
17-10-2014
Passport Req..
25-11-2014
VISA ISSUED...
23-12-2014
LANDED..........
23-12-2014
If you are from a visa exempt country you will get the Copr directly.

rezafc

Champion Member
Jun 19, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
01-08-2014
Zoso604 said:
Hi just wondering if anyone confirm this with me. my case...

Applied PR (CEC) - OCT 2013
Recieved AOR - NOV 2013
Med request. done & sent - APR 2014
RPRF Fee req. paid & sent - APR 2014

so a few weeks ago my ECAS shows they received my medicals and everything else and changed the status to 'decision made' but i still hadn't received a PPR. i thought maybe it takes awhile or because im from a visa exempt country i might not get one. but i decided to email the ottawa processing center see if they could share some info and they replied with this today;

"Dear Sir/Madam,

Your application has been finalized and your documents were returned to you on May 26th.

Our records indicate that your documents were returned to you by regular mail.

We thank you for your patience. In order to efficiently process requests, we will not reply to duplicate emails.

Regards,"

i know i have to wait and see what comes but

my question is - if my application was finalized they wouldn't be sending my documentation back if i was rejected would they? it would have to mean approved because apparently they don't send back rejected applications after AOR is sent. ive heard some cases just receive the CoPR without a PPR?

has anyone had something similar happen?

thank you
Well they have mentioned that they have sent you the documents on 26th. As gopr put it if you are from a visa exempt it is your Copr. Nope they don't send back rejected documents. Give it some time. The mail should be in your mailbox by early next week.

It's been only over 2 days that they have sent you the documents. I wonder how people get so impatient over these stuff! Talking about applicants from July still waiting for their PPRs and COPRs.

Zoso604

May 29, 2014
thanks gopr!

rezafc - i'am not impatient i'am asking a question on a public forum. Pretty sure that's what they are setup for...it had 'decision made' for a few weeks with no contact.

fyi i have been waiting for this for three years before they set the two year work minimum to one AND i cant extend work permit which expires in less than a month! so excuse me if i want to know my options.

Mangochestnut

Star Member
Mar 20, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-08-2013
Doc's Request.
none
AOR Received.
10-10-2013
IELTS Request
sent with app
Med's Request
25-04-2014
Med's Done....
06-05-2014/ uploaded on 09-05-2014
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
14-05-2014
VISA ISSUED...
27-05-2014
rezafc said:
Well they have mentioned that they have sent you the documents on 26th. As gopr put it if you are from a visa exempt it is your Copr. Nope they don't send back rejected documents. Give it some time. The mail should be in your mailbox by early next week.

It's been only over 2 days that they have sent you the documents. I wonder how people get so impatient over these stuff! Talking about applicants from July still waiting for their PPRs and COPRs.
I think Zoso604 is worried about if his/her application got rejected due to the words used in cic's reply email" your documents were returned to you" instead of not receiving the copr over 2 days.

rezafc

Champion Member
Jun 19, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
01-08-2014
Zoso604 said:
thanks gopr!

rezafc - i'am not impatient i'am asking a question on a public forum. Pretty sure that's what they are setup for...it had 'decision made' for a few weeks with no contact.

fyi i have been waiting for this for three years before they set the two year work minimum to one AND i cant extend work permit which expires in less than a month! so excuse me if i want to know my options.
My apologies mate. You are right! Didn't think you will get offended over this. Well, hope everything works out. Good luck.

Ashra

Apr 26, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa/ND
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-Oct-2013
AOR Received.
22-Nov-2013
IELTS Request
Sent with App ECAS(In Process): 29-Apr-2014
Med's Request
30-Apr-2014 RPRF Request : 30-Apr-2014
Med's Done....
03-May-2014 Med's Uploaded: 08-May-2014 RPRF Paid ......: 08-May-2014 ECAS(Medicals):17-May-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
23-May-2014 ECAS(Decision): 24-May-2014 VO Change Req: 26-May-2014 VO Change Email: 16-Jun-2014 PP(For Stamping): 17-Jun-2014
VISA ISSUED...
18-Jun-2014
LANDED..........
30-Sep-2014
Stick to it.. you will get it very soon..!

Cheers