+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

December 2019 - QSW - AOR feb 2021 - Not yet invited to medicals

sandro_quebec

Aug 31, 2021
Hello.
I need some advice. I sent my application (inland, Québec Skilled Worker) to the IRCC in december 2019, and received the real AOR in february 2021.
But after that, radio silence. I see my friends that sent their application in a close date, they already passed the medicals exams, and are receiving their "letter of confirmation".
I'm really worried that my application is forgotten ("tombé entre 2 chaises", in good Quebecois). But they don't answer my questions. I've already tried the webform and the phone. On the phone they just disconnect, the webform they gave me that generic response that my inquire is not urgent.
What should I do? Any advice is welcome!
Merci.

Zgajipurwala

Mar 30, 2019
Hi
Did you check if your file was moved to montreal office or is still in Sydney office as MTL office files takes longer time than sydney files. That might give you an idea of what to expect next
Thanks

sandro_quebec

Aug 31, 2021
Hi
Did you check if your file was moved to montreal office or is still in Sydney office as MTL office files takes longer time than sydney files. That might give you an idea of what to expect next
Thanks
Hello. How can I check that? For the moment I can't get this information directly from IRCC, because they are not answering people. :-(

Zgajipurwala

Mar 30, 2019
You can check with your lawyer (if any) or the option is to call them only unfortunately. What does it show on your ECAS? In process/application received?

sandro_quebec

Aug 31, 2021
You can check with your lawyer (if any) or the option is to call them only unfortunately. What does it show on your ECAS? In process/application received?
The current status is "Submitted", with no messages. In the details I see:

Review of eligibility
We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results
You do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes.
Review of additional documents
We do not need additional documents.
Interview
You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics
We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check
We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decision
Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Zgajipurwala

Mar 30, 2019
It says only "application received".
In most cases application recd is when the file has been transferred and if inland then it goes to MTL office, but this is just an assumption based on examples we see on FB group, only IRCC agent can confirm the final thing
Good luck!!

sharon Gill

Star Member
Nov 12, 2020
Hello.
I need some advice. I sent my application (inland, Québec Skilled Worker) to the IRCC in december 2019, and received the real AOR in february 2021.
But after that, radio silence. I see my friends that sent their application in a close date, they already passed the medicals exams, and are receiving their "letter of confirmation".
I'm really worried that my application is forgotten ("tombé entre 2 chaises", in good Quebecois). But they don't answer my questions. I've already tried the webform and the phone. On the phone they just disconnect, the webform they gave me that generic response that my inquire is not urgent.
What should I do? Any advice is welcome!
Merci.
Good morning,

One of my friend got PR yesterday she is June 2019 applicant