+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

deadline is going to finish still have not got the IELTS test result???

RimalM

Star Member
Jun 18, 2009
Hello,

please write me as im also sending my full application to berlin and still i dont have ielts. i claimed full marks in ielts but its time to send my application but still i dont have the test result. my deadline is going to finish. so i must send before the test result. so in this case will they accept my application without ielts test result. i am thinking to send the test confirmation letter with the full application. does this work? after getting the result could i send it to the visa office?

please share some views...im in worry.

rimal

B

belize

just sent your application before deadline and send them covering letter and proof them about ielts exam and whenever you have result ready send them rightaway I did same thing.

irfan_meman

Aug 31, 2009
HELLO,

SEND YOUR ALL SUPPORTING DOCUMENT ON TIME/IMMEDIATELY AND INFORM IDP/BRITISH COUNCIL (AUTHORIZED IELTS INSTITUTE) ABOUT YOUR FILE, BRITISH COUNCIL DIRECTLY SEND YOUR IELTS RESULT ADDITIONAL COPY TO THE VISA OFFICE.

YOU WILL GET YOUR IELTS RESULT ON TIME AND ANOTHER ADDITIONAL IELTS RESULT COPY WILL BE SENT TO THE VISA OFFICE. I THINK RS. 150 ADDITIONAL CHARGES, YOU NEED TO PAY IF YOU ARE IN INDIA. THIS PROCESS CAN SAVE YOUR TIME AND VISA OFFICE WILL ABLE TO GET YOUR IELTS RESULT BEFORE YOU GET..

THANKS.........

uk2canada

Star Member
Jun 23, 2009
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October 2009
Doc's Request.
October 2009
AOR Received.
November 2009
File Transfer...
June 2009
Med's Request
June 2010
Med's Done....
June 2010.
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
December 2010.
VISA ISSUED...
January 2011
LANDED..........
May 2011
im in the same situation,i will get my IELTS result couple of days after submitting my full file to local chc,what is best to send them written submission along with letters from my work place and college or explain them that my result will be out soon after my full application and send them my IELTS registration letter?plz advice

uk2canada

Star Member
Jun 23, 2009
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October 2009