+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Days Tracking Spreadsheet + Letter of Explanation Templates

zeekie

Star Member
Aug 27, 2020
Hi everyone, so I'm not sure if this is everyone's cup of tea but I've been keeping track of my days spent in Canada on a spreadsheet I made a couple of years ago. It's much easier for me personally to have the file on my local computer instead of having to login to Canada's government site where the entries are much more complicated (let alone remembering the password :p ).

Anyway, I'm dropping the link here if anyone is interested in using it. I've made it a template with instructions that I hope aren't too complicated.

Since it's Black Friday week, I'm also linking my template that I use for Letters of Explanation. :)

Hope they're helpful!

Days Calculator
Letter of Explanation

Reactions: hbrsid86

hbrsid86

Star Member
Dec 26, 2018
Toronto
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
13-05-2019
Passport Req..
15-11-2019
LANDED..........
11-09-2021
Thanks for sharing the template for the days calculator! It is generally been easier to keep things like these on an online drive folder to access it from anywhere.

Also lol @ the signature at the end of your LoE.

Reactions: zeekie

zeekie

Star Member
Aug 27, 2020
Thanks for sharing the template for the days calculator! It is generally been easier to keep things like these on an online drive folder to access it from anywhere.

Also lol @ the signature at the end of your LoE.
Sure thing! I agree to a certain extent, in my case I’m more wary of storing sensitive-ish data online but to each their own in that regard.

Just trying to have some fun while making these templates haha, converting the spreadsheet and laying out its instructions wasn’t as easy as I imagined :oops: