+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Dates mismatch in PCC and address history of same country

Apr 22, 2024
Dear all,
I submitted PR application on April 19, 2024 using a representative but after a recheck, I found that one month is missing from one address but covered in other city's PCC. Here is my case.
I lived in 4 cities on same province in Pakistan and got PCC for each address and PCC for my perment address overlaps the missing month in the temporary address in PCC.

City1: From Septermber 1, 2017 to December 31, 2019 PCC for this address says From Septmeber 1, 2017 to December 1, 2019
City2: Mentioned address is from January 1, 2020 to December 31, 2020. This was also my permanent address so I got PCC for this which says Jun 1, 2002 to December 31, 2020

So my 2nd PCC covers the missing month in the city1. Now I am really worried about the outcomes of the application as I heard about a lot of rejection due to mismatch in the address dates and PCCs.

I need an advise if I should get new PCC for City1 with corrected dates and raise and web form or I will be fine as its same country and same province and my ID covers whole period in different PCC certificates.

I already communicated this with my representative and waiting for her to reply (She is slow in communication) but I also want to get insight of other people who have gone through similar situation.

I shall be very thankful for the answers as it was PNP based nomination and rejection will cause a lot of trouble. I have ordered new PCC for city1 already which will take around 3-4 days to arrive.

Last edited: