+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Dalhousie University Decision Please help!!

Shezzy

Aug 14, 2014
Hi

My application status shows decision made written notification to follow... Can somebody help me with that?

Please Let me know is it a rejection or an acceptance?

Thanks in advance

Prajeesh NR

Apr 18, 2016
Hi,

Any update regarding your application. I am also having the same update. Can you please share me if you have any information regarding this ?

Badi

Jun 13, 2011
Hello

I was a formet student at dalhousie. When i got accepted online was written Accepted. However, this year i applied for my brother and my wife and it says decision was made a wrotten notification ...etc... i send an email and they replied that they got rejected. But some other cases said accepted. So you better call or send email to know for sure before u recieve the letter

Prajeesh NR

Apr 18, 2016
Hi Badi,

Could you please let me know the month when the application was submitted and when the admission got rejected. Thanks.

Badi

Jun 13, 2011
Hello again

I just checked online again.
Apllication created Oct 15th 2015
Fees paid Oct 15th 2015
Trabscripts and other requrments recieved Nov 3rd
Online status switched to Written notfication to follow on Dec 3rd

However it is still shows now that written notifciation to follow hahaha . I Didnt recieve thenrejection letter because of international address but as i told you before i send an email and they replied with apology that they were not accepted

Finger crossed hope u got accepted

Badi

Jun 13, 2011
Hey

I guess low academic averages as he got refused from another university.

Did you send them and email? If you are applying for graduate try to contact gsr@dal.ca and ask them about your file dont forget to put your application reference number

For undergrad i cant find the email to contact but check the registrar email

Regards

Prajeesh NR

Apr 18, 2016
I have sent a mail directly to the macs department and I have applied for a graduate program. I got a reply saying the English score card was not received and so I have asked the test center to send it. Waiting for their reply.

joanne177

Feb 27, 2021
Hi,

Any update regarding your application. I am also having the same update. Can you please share me if you have any information regarding this ?
This is VERY late but can you let me know if you were accepted? Because I now have the same thing and I’m a little worried haha. Thanks in advance