+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

dalhousie internetworking review

b.arvind87

Star Member
Oct 19, 2013
hello sekaran,

i have got acceptance in inter networking and i am now in process of visa.., the course is basically into computer networking,tcp /ip, routing protocols and alogs etc , typically cisco stuff.For univ i believe its around top 20 in Canada but i am going basically for the course as i have a work exp of 4 yrs in telecom/networking and the course fits the bill..

sekaran

Mar 21, 2014
Hello
Actually I am still working for cognizant and I know little about networking basically am a .net developer...I wil be paying the tution dees tomorrow 2500 cad.. I know networking has a good scope but still I wasnot able to take a decision

Apr 14, 2014
Hi everyone,

i also got my offer letter from dalhousie for internetworking......... anyone else thinking of joining the course........

Shank

Jul 23, 2014
Yes you have to pay to reserve your seat in dalhousie. 12500 dolars and along with this you need GIC certificate that is around 10000. after paying both you can start your visa process

jassmeet

Oct 27, 2014
HELLO,
I have also got an offer letter from Dalhousie for internetworking course ,but I am confused for the employment opportunities that this program can offer afterwards.
can anybody tell me about basic employment opportunity under this program.