+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Customer service manager

Feb 20, 2022
Care giver partway job application,
My name is Charles Subano Kenyan Citiizen interested work in Canada in the above mentioned job. I am postgraduate certificate done communication Technology in college and have 12 years experience in customer service management. I am married and have 7 children. I am ready to relocate if given the opportunity.
Thank you.
Email : charlesnewtosubano@icloud.com
Cellphone : +254 722580353.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Care giver partway job application,
My name is Charles Subano Kenyan Citiizen interested work in Canada in the above mentioned job. I am postgraduate certificate done communication Technology in college and have 12 years experience in customer service management. I am married and have 7 children. I am ready to relocate if given the opportunity.
Thank you.
Email : charlesnewtosubano@icloud.com
There is no job application or jobs on this forum. You need to find a Canadian job offer as a caregiver.
Read requirements

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/corporate/publications-manuals/operational-bulletins-manuals/permanent-residence/economic-classes/pathways-for-caregivers/child-care-provider-support-pilots.html

Feb 20, 2022
Application for customer service manager job,
Dear sir,
My name is Charles Subano Kenyan Citiizen. I am postgraduate college graduate in communication Technology and have 12 years years experience in customer service management having certificates & cv. I am ready to relocate for the above job resumption if given the opportunity. I am married and have 7 children aged between 6 months and 16 years. My wife is high school graduate and experienced customer care service and interested to relocate with me. Your quick response will be appreciated.
Best regards.
Charles N subano.
Email : charlesnewtonsubano@icloud.com

• Sad
Reactions: foodie69

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Application for customer service manager job,
Dear sir,
My name is Charles Subano Kenyan Citiizen. I am postgraduate college graduate in communication Technology and have 12 years years experience in customer service management having certificates & cv. I am ready to relocate for the above job resumption if given the opportunity. I am married and have 7 children aged between 6 months and 16 years. My wife is high school graduate and experienced customer care service and interested to relocate with me. Your quick response will be appreciated.
Best regards.
Charles N subano.
Email : charlesnewtonsubano@icloud.com
THERE ARE NO JOBS ON THIS FORUM. Read through the link about immigration.