+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Current Country or territory of residence status

zak7866

Oct 7, 2018
Please help.

I am the citizenship of Pakistan and live in Saudia Arabia around 7 years with family.

1. Current country or territory of residence if I'm not wrong "Saudia Arabia"
2. Status what should I mention? "Worker" or "Permanent resident"

Note: Confusion is that we have Iqama clearly mentioned on top "Residence Permit" but this permit for work.

Senior please guide.

Reactions: comarxx

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12
Please help.

I am the citizenship of Pakistan and live in Saudia Arabia around 7 years with family.

1. Current country or territory of residence if I'm not wrong "Saudia Arabia"
2. Status what should I mention? "Worker" or "Permanent resident"

Note: Confusion is that we have Iqama clearly mentioned on top "Residence Permit" but this permit for work.

Senior please guide.
1. Yes.

2. It doesn't give you the permanent right to live there, so "Worker".

Reactions: zak7866

zak7866

Oct 7, 2018
How to explain background information (Have you ever been refused a visa permit......) because refusal detail is so long and almost 11 years before.

Actually, I had applied for an entry clearance to the UK as a student for ONE year in 2007 and received refusal letter ../../2007 with detail,

Like,
1.) They not satisfied that I meet all the following requirements of paragraph 57 of HC 395.
2.) Additionally my application falls to be refused under paragraph 320 (21) of HC 395 specifically.

Please guide is need refusal letter received from UK Visa also attached with the online application or just explain in summary,

i) They did not satisfy the abilities in English skill by the time that course commences.
ii) Evidence proficiency in English only 5 bands mean particle command on English. This represents an objective assessment of language skill and therefore can be relied upon as evidence of my abilities.
iii) They did not satisfy that a brief language course would equip my adequately to take on a demanding course.
iv) I claim my sponsorship is an uncle but they did not satisfy in this regards because he was response he doesn't know.
v) As proof of sponsorship bank statement from UAE office unable to verify documents are genuine.
vi) I have no income, savings or assets of own and rely on third party sponsorship.

Please help regarding attached refusal letter and summary.

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12
How to explain background information (Have you ever been refused a visa permit......) because refusal detail is so long and almost 11 years before.

Actually, I had applied for an entry clearance to the UK as a student for ONE year in 2007 and received refusal letter ../../2007 with detail,

Like,
1.) They not satisfied that I meet all the following requirements of paragraph 57 of HC 395.
2.) Additionally my application falls to be refused under paragraph 320 (21) of HC 395 specifically.

Please guide is need refusal letter received from UK Visa also attached with the online application or just explain in summary,

i) They did not satisfy the abilities in English skill by the time that course commences.
ii) Evidence proficiency in English only 5 bands mean particle command on English. This represents an objective assessment of language skill and therefore can be relied upon as evidence of my abilities.
iii) They did not satisfy that a brief language course would equip my adequately to take on a demanding course.
iv) I claim my sponsorship is an uncle but they did not satisfy in this regards because he was response he doesn't know.
v) As proof of sponsorship bank statement from UAE office unable to verify documents are genuine.
vi) I have no income, savings or assets of own and rely on third party sponsorship.

Please help regarding attached refusal letter and summary.
You don't need to attach the letter. Just state that you were refused based on finances and English ability.

joyy6

May 22, 2023
If it doesn't ask, no.
i was born in ethiopia and i still reside there and i am also a student. what should i choose when asked this questio? What is your status in your country or territory of residence? (required) , im applying for a study permit. STUDENT or CITIZEN

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
i was born in ethiopia and i still reside there and i am also a student. what should i choose when asked this questio? What is your status in your country or territory of residence? (required) , im applying for a study permit. STUDENT or CITIZEN
If you are a citizen of Ethiopia, you are a citizen.

Adnan_Pervaiz

Mar 29, 2024
Hi Fellows,

I am the citizen of Pakistan and living in UAE from last 5 years with family.

1. Current country or territory of residence if I'm not wrong "UAE", In that case its cleared that Status should I mention is "Worker"
2. My question is that, what should be the status of my family?

P.S. I am applying for tourist visa for all of us

Please advise