+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Current company gave up office in my city, now remotely working, how to inform this to IRCC (Address verification query)

matrixreloded

Star Member
Apr 19, 2016
Hello,
My office was in pune city, but now since every 1 is working from home due to corona the owner has let go the office which was on rent.
There is no office in my city.
The headquarters or registration of company is done in other city. Should I put that as address or what?

My concern is during background verification IRCC wont find the office in my city. What to do now?

Ravindra007

May 5, 2021
Hello,
My office was in pune city, but now since every 1 is working from home due to corona the owner has let go the office which was on rent.
There is no office in my city.
The headquarters or registration of company is done in other city. Should I put that as address or what?

My concern is during background verification IRCC wont find the office in my city. What to do now?
I am also on same boat, can you please let me know your experience as it will be very helpful

matrixreloded

Star Member
Apr 19, 2016
So what happened bro is you employment verification got approved?
Dont know, i dont follow up with IRCC with my application. My AOR is 23feb its going to take probably 2-3 more months more to start with eligibility, then this thing will be checked.
Moreover, i have done what i can from my side so why bother.

Ravindra007

May 5, 2021
Dont know, i dont follow up with IRCC with my application. My AOR is 23feb its going to take probably 2-3 more months more to start with eligibility, then this thing will be checked.
Moreover, i have done what i can from my side so why bother.
Please let me know if any update