+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CSQ-Provincial Nominee Quebec, want to move toronto

virulpatel

Aug 27, 2007
Dear All,

I am provincial nominee of Quebec, landing at montreal after two months. now i want to know that, if i want to move at toronot after getting my PR card from Montreal. what are the process. Will i move without any problem, or i have to do some formalities for there ????

Kindly help me

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

virulpatel said:
Dear All,

I am provincial nominee of Quebec, landing at montreal after two months. now i want to know that, if i want to move at toronot after getting my PR card from Montreal. what are the process. Will i move without any problem, or i have to do some formalities for there ????

Kindly help me
Please read the CSQ nomination, if you don't make an attempt to settle in Quebec, there is a very good chance that Quebec will revoke the CSQ and then CIC will take action against you. Your decision if you wish to take the chance on losing your PR status.

PMM

Suin

VIP Member
Sep 14, 2008
Ontario, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
CIC Etobocoke, H&C Grounds
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-03-2014
File Transfer...
31-07-2014
Med's Request
09-12-2014
LANDED..........
24-02-2015, PR Card Received: 02-04-2015
If one gets the PR status in Quebec how long should I live there so as to get elligible for getting some job in another province?

Leon

VIP Member
Jun 13, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
There is no time limit but if you apply for QSW, you sign that you intend to settle in Quebec. If you don't intend to settle in Quebec when you apply, you are committing immigration fraud by lying about it. Once you have PR, there are other laws in Canada that guarantee you free movement within Canada, including living and working anywhere but if Quebec decided that they want to go after you, they sure could make your life miserable. Maybe after you spend a lot of time in court and appealing and a lot of money on lawyers, you can win your case and keep your PR but problems could be avoided if you stay in Quebec at least long enough so that you could say that you made an attempt to settle there, that you tried to look for a job and couldn't find one but got a job offer from another province. It's up to you to decide how long you would need to be able to make an authentic claim like that but I would think at least 2 to 3 months.