+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CSQ just obtained. Waiting for Med Examination. How long will we have until we have to land in Quebec/Canada?

hintertuxer

Jun 7, 2018
Hi,

After a long process I was told (on the phone) that my wife got the certificate of selection (Quebec) so the next steps are med exam. We live in London, UK currently and under lockdown (from Thursday onwards). Myself and our son are Canadian citizens.

1. Is there a "due date" until we must arrive in Canada/Quebec once the medical certificate is issued?
2. Where can I read about maintaining residence in Canada, once she gets the PR card in Canada?
3. Is it easy to move to ON from QC (if we get job offers there, for instance)?

Many thanks for these!

primaprime

VIP Member
Apr 6, 2019
1. Generally you have to land within a year of the date of your medical exam.
2. You have to be in Canada for 730 days (two years) in every five-year period to maintain your PR status.
3. You can move to any province you want as a PR.

Reactions: hintertuxer

Mangala bobby

Aug 22, 2020
Respected sir
I applied for Quebec skilled worker program.recently I submitted me and my spouse pcc. When we can expect our medicals?my process was quite long since 2016 on words it’s slowly moving on. For that region I am getting tens. Can u tell me when I can expect my medical?one more thing my csq got expired .its make any problem please let me know thanks