+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CSQ invitation in Greater Montréal

prabhasu

Jul 23, 2019
Hi all,
Does anyone got received invitation recently other than IT related people?
My score is around 650 with Job validation in Greater montréal but I am not getting invitation.
my profile created in October 2021 but so far no invitation.

Can you please answer me if you got invitation recently without IT background?

It will be very helpful for me to get some ideas what’s happening?
Many thanks in advance

prabhasu

Jul 23, 2019
Thanks for you reply with Invitation details.

I do see this, that is reason why I am looking is anyone got invitation in recent months from Greater Montreal. If you have any idea please share with me that will help a lot.

Once again many thanks for your reply.

Reactions: J_ames

MSCG

Oct 5, 2021
Thanks for you reply with Invitation details.

I do see this, that is reason why I am looking is anyone got invitation in recent months from Greater Montreal. If you have any idea please share with me that will help a lot.

Once again many thanks for your reply.
Hey, I have got invitation last month. I had same score like you with VJO inside montreal. Are you sure your score is 650, You should supposed to get invitation too. Check 27 Jan & 24 Feb draws. Try calling MIFI.

prabhasu

Jul 23, 2019
Thanks for your reply. I saw those draws then only I am worrying more because the score was less than me in 1 or 2 draws though I did not get any invitation. If you don't mine can you please give some information about your work dominie? Mine is in Chemistry, just to know weather work dominie is matter or not.

Once again thank you for your reply.

MSCG

Oct 5, 2021
Thanks for your reply. I saw those draws then only I am worrying more because the score was less than me in 1 or 2 draws though I did not get any invitation. If you don't mine can you please give some information about your work dominie? Mine is in Chemistry, just to know weather work dominie is matter or not.

Once again thank you for your reply.
The work dominie doesn’t matter into those draws that i previously discussed with you. Take a look into those draws. In my opinion, if you are sure your score is 650 & haven’t get invitation then you should call MIFI.

prabhasu

Jul 23, 2019
Thanks,
I called to MIFI but they are not giving any information, just saying that wait until to get the invitation. They’re not even loot into my file

red_rose1212

Jan 9, 2022
Thanks,
I called to MIFI but they are not giving any information, just saying that wait until to get the invitation. They’re not even loot into my file
Yes, I understand that calling MIFI is meaningless. I tried to call them many times before but it is useless. I think you should check again your declaration if you are sure about your score. There should be something wrong. The invitation on February 24th did not mention anything about working/training area. Anyone with score above 630 got invitation regardless of training/working area.

Reactions: prabhasu

prabhasu

Jul 23, 2019
Yes, I understand that calling MIFI is meaningless. I tried to call them many times before but it is useless. I think you should check again your declaration if you are sure about your score. There should be something wrong. The invitation on February 24th did not mention anything about working/training area. Anyone with score above 630 got invitation regardless of training/working area.

Thanks for reply.
I also saw that draw then onwards make me worrying about my profile , then I spoke with our company lawyer who created my profile in arrima.They’re saying everything good, just need to wait.