+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CSQ + CPR Received, I am in Vancouver. Where should I go?

bsz

Star Member
Aug 22, 2011
Hi,

I am a Quebec nominee. 4 years ago when I was a student in Europe, I applied for Quebec. While my application was in process, I moved to Montreal by student visa (2012). I was there for 1 year and changed my address in CIC. Then in 2013 I moved to Ontario where I received my CSQ. I moved to Vancouver 2 weeks ago and informed CIC. Today I received my CPR and the stamped passport .

CIC knows that I am in Canada and all my address changes from Europe to Qc, Ontario and BC have been updated in their record.

Now where should I go for landing? It seems that I can go to Vancouver airport or book an appointment.

Wouldn't that be better if I go to Quebec to land? Is that any different?

akapoor

Nov 26, 2013
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, Nova Scotia
NOC Code......
SINP
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
July 03,2014
you better go to Quebec for your landing

no190

Dec 16, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
there are cases that PNP applicants got their PR visa revoked by CBSA because CBSA officer did not see the intention to reside at the Province that nominate the applicant.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/ENGLISH/RESOURCES/manuals/bulletins/2010/ob251.asp

hwxrichard

Nov 19, 2014
Hi,

I'm wondering how did you do landing in the end? I'm in the pretty much the same situation as you were. Thank you in advance for sharing your experience.

bsz said:
Hi,

I am a Quebec nominee. 4 years ago when I was a student in Europe, I applied for Quebec. While my application was in process, I moved to Montreal by student visa (2012). I was there for 1 year and changed my address in CIC. Then in 2013 I moved to Ontario where I received my CSQ. I moved to Vancouver 2 weeks ago and informed CIC. Today I received my CPR and the stamped passport .

CIC knows that I am in Canada and all my address changes from Europe to Qc, Ontario and BC have been updated in their record.

Now where should I go for landing? It seems that I can go to Vancouver airport or book an appointment.

Wouldn't that be better if I go to Quebec to land? Is that any different?