+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CSQ APPLICATION (POINTS SYSTEM).... REALLY I NEED YOUR HELP PLEASE

sasa80

Star Member
Nov 8, 2009
Visa Office......
Montreal
Hello everyone
I am international student in Canada (Vancouver) right now came in Dec.2009 so it's almost 8 months now,, I study in one year marketing certificate program still have 4 months to finish Dec.2010 then I will apply for PGW which hopefully will be for one year and I will move to Montreal in Dec.2010 after graduate ..... I'm thinking to apply for CSQ now and I'm little confused and really need your help

1. About the points system I will explain my case and you help me to calculate the points
a) Training and Education ... I have Bachelor Degree in Vet. Medicine ( 5 years of study 2004) Then Diploma in Marketing ( 16 months of full time study 4 semesters USA 2009) then now in certificate of marketing ( one year 2010 Canada).. do I will have any points in training area?
b) Employment offer ......... NO
c) Experience .......Veterinary Pharmaceutical Sales Representative for 3.5 years (2004-2008)
d) Age ....... 30 years
e) Language proficiency,,,, English ( Advanced ) French (intermediate. cause I studied it in High school for 2 years and will take classes here in Vancouver during waiting time for interview
f) Family in Quebec ........... NO
g) Spouse........ NO still single
h)Children.... NO
i) Finical self ....yes

2. Do I need lawyer to help me to apply or I can do it myself ??
3. Do you advice me to wait till be in Montreal to apply after 4 months ,, but I’m so scare about change the law ??

Really I will appreciate your help so much
Thanks in advance

ton40

Star Member
Mar 3, 2010
I dont think anything will change in 4 months, so you better wait and apply right after you turn one complete year being in Canada.
There is nothing to worry about I think you will get the CSQ.
There was another thread where I shared one link with very useful information about counting points for CSQ, so if there is an option to read all my comments, go for it you will find it.
Do not forget the official immigration website, all you need is there, so you dont really need a layer or other representative. You only need to read and read and read :p ;D

nmdgreen

Star Member
Mar 17, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Montreal
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-10-2010
AOR Received.
for CSQ: 13-12-2010
Did you try the online evaluation from Quebec's immigration website?

My qualification is less desirable than yours, (maybe being a nurse helps my evaluation), but I "passed" the evaluation on their website. I really need to learn French, though.

I opted to hire a lawyer coz I cannot do this on my own. I got lots of training and work this past few weeks and on weeks to come. But I think the process is not as difficult as it may seem.

sasa80

Star Member
Nov 8, 2009
Visa Office......
Montreal
thanks Ton40 for your help ..that's good news that my education and experience looks will be accepted ..actually I tried the official online assessment on their website and when I put basic French it didn't work but when I put intermediate it work and accept it ,,, so I think I will need to work on my French ... but what make me confused is the area of training I have 2 degrees one from my country which is Vet. medicine and one from USA diploma of marketing for 2 years ..do you think I will get any points for that???

sasa80

Star Member
Nov 8, 2009
Visa Office......
Montreal
thanks nmdgreen I wish all the best luck for both of us ..did you know any lawyer office trustful? let me know about that? do you know how much roughly it will cost??

ton40

Star Member
Mar 3, 2010
Read this guide very carefully, all the answers are there :p
http://www2.publicationsduquebec.gouv.qc.ca/dynamicSearch/telecharge.php?type=7&file=GPI-3-1.pdf

sasa80

Star Member
Nov 8, 2009
Visa Office......
Montreal
Thanks ton40 for the link it really very Helpful ,, it need some luck for me with the person who may process my case cause if he or she recognize my diploma and certificate that's will make me pass the points ..cross fingers keep in touch