+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Covid-19 program help pls!!

Bs65

VIP Member
Mar 22, 2016
Can I apply for my spouse online ? Or does it have to be him
The problem is that you probably need his biometrics and photo for the application so not so straight forward as you applying on his behalf. Also be aware that in any visit visa applcation it is not advisable upfront to ask for many months stay as opposed to 2-3 weels as that can lead to rejection if the supporting documentation/case is not that strong that an applicant will leave Canada. Once someone successfully gets a visa and arrives then the actual length of time they can stay will be determined by CBSA on arrival usually to a maximum of 6 months in any one stay without an extension..

Also keep in mind that whilst the current restrictions are in place that even with a visa the checkin agent may well require proof of relatiomship to allow travel this followed by mandatory 14 day quarantine on arrival. Of course these requirements are under continuous review so by the time a visa is approved or not many COVID restrictions may hopefully be relaxed or even better removed but seems doubtful at the moment.

As said approved a visit visa is not the easiest to obtain even in normal circumstances let alone with COVID

Last edited:
Reactions: Teresa raye

shoaibjan008

Jun 18, 2020
Hello I am from Pakistan and i was apply for visit visa and also applied my son but i got Canada visit visa and my son was refused and now i want to apply for my son in COVID-19 situation . Can i apply now for visit visa for my son can my son got visa in this situation .

Thanks