+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Covid-19 COPR and PRV holder

Mar 19, 2020
My husband is traveling on Sunday. (I am a PR holder) Can he allowed to enter Canada?
We have been calling IRRC but no luck. The airlines (Philippine Airlines) said he can travel.
The IRRC link and some government website link weren't clear.

I saw a lot of people here with the same situation. Hopefully someone can clarify this for us or someone with the experience this couple of days.

seokjinnie

Mar 17, 2020
From the Philippines here too. I was also advised by the agency who handled my PR application that I can travel. Leaving on march 30 via PAL as well. Hope you can update us if your husband was able to leave MNL and enter Canada

Mar 19, 2020
From the Philippines here too. I was also advised by the agency who handled my PR application that I can travel. Leaving on march 30 via PAL as well. Hope you can update us if your husband was able to leave MNL and enter Canada

Sure I will update you. Also check Facebook page of embassy they have a new update. One of the member in this forum send me this and he mentioned his wife arrived yesterday with no problem but he advice me to give a copy of my PR and to bring marriage certificate.

https://orders-in-council.canada.ca/attachment.php?attach=38952&lang=en

thaivo293

Jul 21, 2019
I just saw this news update
"The exemptions include

• seasonal agricultural workers, fish/seafood workers, caregivers and all other temporary foreign workers
  • international students who held a valid study permit, or had been approved for a study permit, when the travel restrictions took effect on March 18, 2020
  • permanent resident applicants who had been approved for permanent residence before the travel restrictions were announced on March 16, 2020, but who had not yet travelled to Canada"
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/news/2020/03/canada-provides-update-on-exemptions-to-travel-restrictions-to-protect-canadians-and-support-the-economy.html?fbclid=IwAR209r9KyAMX5RJXQqOXPddv5mLROlM5CYxM2AP2DUNP2aLPKl9uMhiFnpo

Mar 19, 2020
I just saw this news update
"The exemptions include

• seasonal agricultural workers, fish/seafood workers, caregivers and all other temporary foreign workers
  • international students who held a valid study permit, or had been approved for a study permit, when the travel restrictions took effect on March 18, 2020
  • permanent resident applicants who had been approved for permanent residence before the travel restrictions were announced on March 16, 2020, but who had not yet travelled to Canada"
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/news/2020/03/canada-provides-update-on-exemptions-to-travel-restrictions-to-protect-canadians-and-support-the-economy.html?fbclid=IwAR209r9KyAMX5RJXQqOXPddv5mLROlM5CYxM2AP2DUNP2aLPKl9uMhiFnpo
thank you

Mar 19, 2020
Hi, My husband flight got cancelled by the airlines last minute. How's your flight scheduled?