+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Cousins have migrated already..

lennod25

Nov 23, 2010
Hi, i would like to ask for advised because i want to migrate to canada through family sponsorship.. i would like to know what the process?what are the documents that i should submit?My Aunt was sponsoring me years ago but i didnt work on my papers..and to be honest i really dont where to start..I have cousins who migrated to canada the 1st 0ne was 2 years ago and the other one was married and all the member of the family was included in the migration.I know my tita was trying to help me, he keeps calling me once a month

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

lennod25 said:
Hi, i would like to ask for advised because i want to migrate to canada through family sponsorship.. i would like to know what the process?what are the documents that i should submit?My Aunt was sponsoring me years ago but i didnt work on my papers..and to be honest i really dont where to start..I have cousins who migrated to canada the 1st 0ne was 2 years ago and the other one was married and all the member of the family was included in the migration.I know my tita was trying to help me, he keeps calling me once a month
There is no federal sponsorship from Aunts or Cousins. The only province family stream that cousins can assist is Saskatchewan, Aunts Manitoba and Saskatchewan.