+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Counterfoil, POE Not Updated!

Kuchhu007

Aug 20, 2021
Hello Friends
I got my stamped Passport on 18th Aug,it's been 48hrs still no Counterfoil and POE, I booked my tickets on 18th as I got my PP back. I don't have online classes so I need to go ASAP and I also have 14days quarantine(Covaxin Vaccinated). I booked my flights because I don't have any options, My flight is on 24th August. I have sent an email to IRCC delhi on DELHIIMMIGRATION@international.gc.ca and Also raised technical Issue webform in gc key. Will I get my POE soon? Please Suggest what to do.

wonderbly

VIP Member
Aug 26, 2020
You’ll need the counterfoil , however the POE isn’t necessary
I wasn’t asked for my POE , and they can always retrieve it from their system in case they do ask and you don’t have it
Is the POE same as LOI? If so, that was the first thing they asked me for.

wonderbly

VIP Member
Aug 26, 2020
Hello Friends
I got my stamped Passport on 18th Aug,it's been 48hrs still no Counterfoil and POE, I booked my tickets on 18th as I got my PP back. I don't have online classes so I need to go ASAP and I also have 14days quarantine(Covaxin Vaccinated). I booked my flights because I don't have any options, My flight is on 24th August. I have sent an email to IRCC delhi on DELHIIMMIGRATION@international.gc.ca and Also raised technical Issue webform in gc key. Will I get my POE soon? Please Suggest what to do.
Is the counterfoil not what is stamped on the passport? If you got your pp back and it's stamped, what do you then mean by still not counterfoil? Do you mean you can't see the details of it on your GCkey?

DevSB

Mar 27, 2021
Is the POE same as LOI? If so, that was the first thing they asked me for.
Yes the letter of introduction.. that’s weird though, they only asked for my letter of acceptance
In any case I know students who didn’t have a POE letter and it wasn’t a problem
When I was in the queue, I even saw a student who didn’t have an updated letter of acceptance and they issued her study permit, asking her to be careful with such things

Kuchhu007

Aug 20, 2021
Is the counterfoil not what is stamped on the passport? If you got your pp back and it's stamped, what do you then mean by still not counterfoil? Do you mean you can't see the details of it on your GCkey?
Yess, Counterfoil is the details in gc key which states my application in approved with travel number, Just got PP, no Counterfoil and POE

wonderbly

VIP Member
Aug 26, 2020
Yess, Counterfoil is the details in gc key which states my application in approved with travel number, Just got PP, no Counterfoil and POE
Counterfoil is your visa which is stamped in your passport, so you already have your counterfoil. Hopefully the details will also show up in your gckey soon and your LOI will be uploaded as well.

Reactions: alfakido

Kuchhu007

Aug 20, 2021
Yes it's the same, But It's not updated in my gc key and I haven't got POE yet

Kuchhu007

Aug 20, 2021
Hello Guys.
I'm travelling without POE, hope that's okay. I don't have any choice as my classes are on campus and I have booked my 14 days quarantine (Covaxin Vaccinated). The already have my POE in their system right ?

Kuchhu007

Aug 20, 2021
You’ll need the counterfoil , however the POE isn’t necessary
I wasn’t asked for my POE , and they can always retrieve it from their system in case they do ask and you don’t have it
Okay Brother, But Counterfoil is already mentioned in our stamped visa right, I'm going without Counterfoil and POE, raised webform and also mailed them regarding this, hope I'll get it before I Reach there

gautam199102

Oct 4, 2021
Okay Brother, But Counterfoil is already mentioned in our stamped visa right, I'm going without Counterfoil and POE, raised webform and also mailed them regarding this, hope I'll get it before I Reach there
Hi how long it took for you to get the gckey updated as approved after passport received??

ajaybir0966

Mar 24, 2022
Hello Guys.
I'm travelling without POE, hope that's okay. I don't have any choice as my classes are on campus and I have booked my 14 days quarantine (Covaxin Vaccinated). The already have my POE in their system right ?
SO DID U FACE ANY PROBLEM ?? DID THEY ISSUE YOU YOUR STUDY PERMIT

vish kriti

Sep 20, 2022
Hi All, My friend received stamped passport(study visa) and counterfoil details have been updated but I have not yet received a port of entry letter. Is port of entry letter mandatory for anyone with study visa? My friend is travelling to Canada this week. Any thoughts.