+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Correspondence 2nd Day after Test/Interview.

princealberta

Nov 25, 2017
Hello friends. I had my test (passed) and interview on Mar 5th. officer said I will get ceremony date in 1-2 months, and if required will mail for additional information. she did not specificy what infromation neither there was any issues during interview, it was smooth.

Right the next day ECAS updated to "If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required."

there was no issue with residence during itnerview. I was not asked for a finger print so far. So, would this be FP request? or RQ. I heard that RQ is generally sent only through mail (post) not through ECAS and generall 10-15 days after test. I am thinking it is FP then, any thoughts?

sylviabenita

Nov 13, 2017
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
16-10-2017
AOR Received.
16-11-2017
Hello friends. I had my test (passed) and interview on Mar 5th. officer said I will get ceremony date in 1-2 months, and if required will mail for additional information. she did not specificy what infromation neither there was any issues during interview, it was smooth.

Right the next day ECAS updated to "If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required."

there was no issue with residence during itnerview. I was not asked for a finger print so far. So, would this be FP request? or RQ. I heard that RQ is generally sent only through mail (post) not through ECAS and generall 10-15 days after test. I am thinking it is FP then, any thoughts?
Probably FP