+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

copies of Gov ID (Philippines)

n1ckeda

Star Member
Feb 6, 2020
Regarding Proof of relationship to Sponsor and copies of government ID for you and your sponsor showing same address. (minimum 1 gov issued document for each person)

PA only has TIN and NBI clearance that show our current address.

I have NBI clearance that show corresponding address and just waiting for my TIN to arrive.

Im trying to find out if these will be good. Some sites say these ID's are considered Primary Gov ID's and some say Secondary Gov ID?

So im hoping if anyone would know if these are enough regarding our ID's showing same address

THANKS!

Canada2020eh

Champion Member
Aug 2, 2019
Regarding Proof of relationship to Sponsor and copies of government ID for you and your sponsor showing same address. (minimum 1 gov issued document for each person)

PA only has TIN and NBI clearance that show our current address.

I have NBI clearance that show corresponding address and just waiting for my TIN to arrive.

Im trying to find out if these will be good. Some sites say these ID's are considered Primary Gov ID's and some say Secondary Gov ID?

So im hoping if anyone would know if these are enough regarding our ID's showing same address

THANKS!
If the requirements don't say primary or secondary ID it should be fine. I would consider NBI clearance as a primary ID.

n1ckeda

Star Member
Feb 6, 2020
If the requirements don't say primary or secondary ID it should be fine. I would consider NBI clearance as a primary ID.
B00m thats what im talking about, so I'll just send in all this overwhelming evidence eh?

showing our current address each of us have; (This is for the past TWO years)
TIN
NBI
1 police report (for something we lost)
Mail from government agencies
Hella online receipts and other mails

Our previous condo, I never got a copy of receipt, but I got undisputed evidence;

very detailed screenshot of text messages between me and owner (about our move-in) he discuss after deposit I cleared we can get our RFID cards ,
and I have both our RFID cards that show our name, Photo, and Building name - that proof right?
I got hella receipts and mail showing this address for both of us ;

Airway bill
Vet cards
Online shopping receipts

what you think include ALL of It ?

:D

Canada2020eh

Champion Member
Aug 2, 2019
B00m thats what im talking about, so I'll just send in all this overwhelming evidence eh?

showing our current address each of us have; (This is for the past TWO years)
TIN
NBI
1 police report (for something we lost)
Mail from government agencies
Hella online receipts and other mails

Our previous condo, I never got a copy of receipt, but I got undisputed evidence;

very detailed screenshot of text messages between me and owner (about our move-in) he discuss after deposit I cleared we can get our RFID cards ,
and I have both our RFID cards that show our name, Photo, and Building name - that proof right?
I got hella receipts and mail showing this address for both of us ;

Airway bill
Vet cards
Online shopping receipts

what you think include ALL of It ?

:D
TIN and NBI are both gov't ID's. We enclosed a joint bank account statement and car insurance as well. We thought that was sufficient and didn't hear anything back from them saying otherwise. So all of your doc's might be overkill but that's up to you.

n1ckeda

Star Member
Feb 6, 2020
TIN and NBI are both gov't ID's. We enclosed a joint bank account statement and car insurance as well. We thought that was sufficient and didn't hear anything back from them saying otherwise. So all of your doc's might be overkill but that's up to you.
yeah bro will include all our info :D
BOOM !